No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

I have had my DS3 Sport HDI for two weeks, what an absolute delight. Joy of joys no road tax & currently 55 to the gallon. I have to own up to being a veteran motorist (70) and a female to boot. My red and black delight is totally awsome, so if ever you are in Cornwall watch out for an old girl doing handbrake turns and racing gear changes. You have been warned !

pmsl, enjoy !!
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Hello riorita,

Welcome to the forum veteran...You can be as old as you feel in the Dsport so for an old girl doing handbrake turns and racing gear changes i guess you feel pritty young lol.

Good on yu girl...Enjoy.

Comment

Lol Welcome !

Comment

Welcome riorita from another (not quite so) oldie!

To coin a phrase, you're as young as the car that you drive (and the way that you drive it ... handbrake turns? racing gear changes? you little hooligan, you!)

Great to hear that you're enjoying it so much. Mine puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!

Comment

Way to go Riorita - great to see yet another 'girl' owner on the forum - we are slowly increasing.

Great to hear your giving the boys a run for their money - not all of us drive pressed up to the steering wheel on the inside lane at 55 mph. The DS certainly brings out the 'girl racer' in us all.

Welcome and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              Welcome riorita from another (not quite so) oldie!

To coin a phrase, you're as young as the car that you drive (and the way that you drive it ... handbrake turns? racing gear changes? you little hooligan, you!)

Great to hear that you're enjoying it so much. Mine puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!
              Very apt moniker under your name there as well gar, although I also have 'Senior Member' under mine - but for the ultra-mature members of the site, it's a tad more fitting.

Oh and welcome Riorita, glad you like your new vroomer.

Comment

Welcome! Good to hear that DS3 appeals to all ages!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                  Very apt moniker under your name there as well gar, although I also have 'Senior Member' under mine - but for the ultra-mature members of the site, it's a tad more fitting.
                  As I said to my astonished family when I rolled up in a very in-your-face yellow & black DS3, I intend to grow old disgracefully...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    I intend to grow old disgracefully...
                    Its The Way To Be Gar lol

Comment

Working...
                    X