Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined the DS3 club

Hi
    Collected my new ds3 1.6Hdi white edition on Saturday and brought it home yesterday, Only place I could get a decent deal on the car was via the internet and a dealer in Derby, so it was a trip from Surrey to Derby on Saturday.....very well worth while.

One thing about the car that I can bitch about is the key....was supplied with one "proper" key plus a micky mouse service key, and instead of having the white insert that I was expecting its black (with a white car..go figure that).

What do other members do with their key.....I attached a key fob to it and ended up with a great lump that fills my pocket, the ring doesn't swivel from side to side due to the design of the plastic housing.....give me back by old C2 style, might not have the looks but is a damn sight more practical.

Too new to the car to have found all the wrinkles, but am loving the cruise control

Hi John,

Can't help you much here as I am the type of owner with a handbag so haven't had a problem with the key fob. I think most of us have the coloured insert which matches the car body colour - but I am sure my fellow forum members will soon put me right if I am giving you the wrong info.

Comment

Welcome aboard, John - great choice. Saw my first White on the road on Saturday - it's a real head-turner.

Know what you mean about the bulkiness of the key - but look on the bright side ... you may impress the fairer sex with that big bulge in your trouser pocket...

Strange that they've given you a black key for a White special edition - I wonder if the DS3 Black comes with a white key ?!!

Comment

you may impress the fairer sex with that big bulge in your trouser pocket...

LOL - I was thinking that but was too much of a lady to say it!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
          I wonder if the DS3 Black comes with a white key ?!!
          will let you know at 12 pm, picking up my all black dsport at 12.
          anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
            will let you know at 12 pm, picking up my all black dsport at 12.
            If Its A DSport Then It's Not The DS3 Black lol

Comment

The DS3 White comes with a black fob, well our white demo did!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

saw the ds3 black at the dealers today and it had white dash and gear nob and it was not a dsport

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                  and it had white dash and gear nob
                  Obviously not getting out enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    The DS3 White comes with a black fob, well our white demo did!
                    My White came with the black key fob.

Standard I think.
                    1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Working...
                    X