Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I joined here a few weeks ago and have been looking through some of the threads. My DS3 DStyle 1.6 e-HDi 90; Shark Grey with black roof, and black Bellone's is due for delivery on 19th October, so I'm getting pretty excited now. Shall be getting photos up once it's delivered.

One other thing while I'm posting, I'll be looking for a mount for my iPhone in the DS3. I've done some googling and the Brodit seems to be looking pretty good, any others that I should check out? I think I'd prefer the one when it's mounted under the air vents in the centre.

Cheers!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love your DS3!

(Sorry, can't comment on the iPhone holder).

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

the person u need to speak to is chiefnerd as i think he's got a few mounts in his ds
      n welcome aboard
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Thanks and I will do

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by mattyb1994 View Post
            One other thing while I'm posting, I'll be looking for a mount for my iPhone in the DS3. I've done some googling and the Brodit seems to be looking pretty good, any others that I should check out? I think I'd prefer the one when it's mounted under the air vents in the centre.

Cheers!
            Welcome to the club

I originally had my phone holder in that position but moved it to the left of center console one when I bought a satnav & holder. The phone connects via Bluetooth & can be controlled from the steering wheel controls, so doesn't need to be as easy to reach as the satnav.

DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
              Welcome to the club

I originally had my phone holder in that position but moved it to the left of center console one when I bought a satnav & holder. The phone connects via Bluetooth & can be controlled from the steering wheel controls, so doesn't need to be as easy to reach as the satnav.

Thanks for that. I think I'll wait until I've got the car before I order anything, so I can get a feel for where I want the phone to be.

Comment

Welcome to the club mattyb1994 October soon come round
                2012 Dstyle+ 1.6 eHDI 90 Airdreamsigpic
                Belle Ile Blue With Black Roof

Comment

Hi & Welcome
                  Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Hi Matty

You might consider an alternative type of iPhone mount which uses a sticky attachment method thus getting around changing models etc. I use the Clingo in mine which will clip to the side vent. I bought a generic 1.8m black iPhone charging/data cable which I then routed over the steering wheel and inside the dash then under the edge of the tunnel cover. I keep a flash drive filled with music in the USB connectivity slot so bought a 12v cigarette lighter socket/USB adaptor to supply the phone. Total cost under £20 and all from eBay. Hope the photos make it clearer than my description!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamsphere View Post
                      Hi Matty

You might consider an alternative type of iPhone mount which uses a sticky attachment method thus getting around changing models etc. I use the Clingo in mine which will clip to the side vent. I bought a generic 1.8m black iPhone charging/data cable which I then routed over the steering wheel and inside the dash then under the edge of the tunnel cover. I keep a flash drive filled with music in the USB connectivity slot so bought a 12v cigarette lighter socket/USB adaptor to supply the phone. Total cost under £20 and all from eBay. Hope the photos make it clearer than my description!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4379[/ATTACH]
                      Thanks for that! It definitely looks a good option. Only thing is, can you mount it in the vents in the centre console? As far as I know, I don't have the USB facility in my DStyle, so will be using the aux input. I don't really fancy running two wires around the car haha.

Comment

Just go the whole hog like me

http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                        Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Bugger- Matty, just noticed you're in Shields? Where you based, I'm in Whiteleas mate..if you've ever seen a black DSports driven like an idiot then it's most likely me lol

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
                            Bugger- Matty, just noticed you're in Shields? Where you based, I'm in Whiteleas mate..if you've ever seen a black DSports driven like an idiot then it's most likely me lol
                            Nice little setup haha. What mounts are they?

Yeah I am in Shields, Marsden area. I think I actually saw you on Monday around lunchtime ish. You were coming off the coast road up Marsden bank and I was on my bike going down.

Comment

I think I remember seeing you mate, you were going down as I was coming up? Would have been on my way back from the beach for my morning coffee. I usually fly up that bank mind but might have been sensible for once that day lol

Comment

Working...
                              X