A belated hello from Cumbria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A belated hello from Cumbria

Please excuse my lack of etiquette but I got lost in the excitement of finding this splendid establishment and forgot to say hello before posting!

The Dreamobile, my dragon (no... not my Missus) and I lurk in the Eden Valley crater, a few miles north east of Penrith on the edge of the Lake District, Earth.

I've been owned by my black over yellow 1.6 HDi 110hp DSportship from new for a whole year, sporting a 21,000 mile heritage and I think we're in lurve... :redface:

I can't say enough good things about the degree of DS3 expertise, knowledge, help and fun on this forum... so I won't, except to say a huge thank you for all the expertise, knowledge help and fun so far! Hope I can add a little something as and when.

Cheers!

Martin the Martian

Attached Files

A belated welcome to the club Martin, hopefully after being a member for a year you've now seen how friendly we are and you'll consider joining us at a meet or 2
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Hi Martin,

Welcome and hope that lovely black paint is swirl free

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Welcome in there mate. Good to see another Northern member- the southerners have a bit of a monopoly at times lol
        http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
        Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

hi welcome glad your enjoying the car.
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome.

Not a sponge in sight Clive (and thanks to your posts Halfords profits should have increased significantly after my recent spending!). Just getting into the detailing side to be honest. Never realised how big the 'world' was or how far the 'art' could be taken. Just plucking up courage to have a go with my first clay. I presume the stuff from my local river will be okay?...

Comment

Hi Dreamsphere- that you cars nickname?.....Nice!
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cheers! It's actually a name I made up when I first got tangled up in the world wide web in the very early days but it seems pretty fitting for the car!

Comment

So far so good? :-) Just a proper wash then Super Resin and two coats of Extra Gloss.

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
                  Hi Martin,

Welcome and hope that lovely black paint is swirl free

Regards,
                  Clive.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X