Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered mine today

Just want to say hello to you all. :cool:
    I'm Fabian,25 years old and living in Hellevoetsluis near Rotterdam in The Netherlands.

Just ordered my DS3 today.

Herewith a few details

- DS3 1.6 THP Sport Chic
    - Blanc Banquise with Noir Onyx roof (White, with black roof)
    - Cuir Claudia + Carla lama / mistral (Black and white leather interior)
    - Pack Select MyWay Confort (Navigation / Rain Sensor / Parking system / Arm rest)
    - Interior details in black
    - 17" Bellone rims in White
    - Luxury floor mats

The dealer told me, production will be somewhere in December, so delivery somewhere in January.
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Hi Fabian, and welcome to the forum!

That's an ultra cool specification - the black & white leather interior looks very nice indeed, and should work well with the White/Black combo.

Pity you won't have it it time for Christmas!

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

welcome Fabian

Comment

Thanks guy's!

@ gar074
          Yes, it's a pitty, but doesn't matter.
          Now I'll have a 2011 plate instead of a 2010 plate, so thats also better
          DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Welcome to the group dude, sounds like a nice spec.

Comment

Received an email from the salesman with the message that my DS3 will be fitted with the new Citroën eTouch system.

Some information about it: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/citr...ally-50001042/

Comment

Welcome to the forum, sounds nice
                Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Received an Email today!
                  Production will be in week 51 and delivery / dealer pickup somewhere around week 3 next year :cool:

Comment

Last week i've received a nice DS3 DVD from Citroën NL.
                    Realy cool DVD with lot's of information about the car and accesories :cool:

Helps me waiting for the car itself

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                      Received an email from the salesman with the message that my DS3 will be fitted with the new Citroën eTouch system.

Some information about it: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/citr...ally-50001042/
                      Does it come with wings and fly as well? That looks just like the baggage compartment fixings you get in planes that does, cool though.

Comment

Ahh....Citroen e-touch, with it's big red SOS button, i sense trouble ahead!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                          Does it come with wings and fly as well? That looks just like the baggage compartment fixings you get in planes that does, cool though.
                          This picture is from the new C4 (with sunroof)
                          The DS3 system will be integrated in a new Headunit as I understood

Comment

Just received the message that my DS3 will go in production by next week.
                            So delivery should be somewhere in week 2 next year :cool:

Really can't wait anymore.....

Comment

hehehe, and reading this forum doesnt help i guess haha

Comment

Working...
                              X