X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all new here!!!

Hi all,
    Lyndon here from South Wales :cool:

Been thinking of changing me motor now for a few months,and like the look of the DS3

So thought I'd join to see what you've got to say about them.
    Think I would be going for a DS3 1.6HDI 110hp DSPORT.

Got a Audi A4 Cabriolet 54 plate at the moment had it for 4years time for a change me thinks.
    Had a Renault Clio 1.5DCI 65 Dynamique before that.
    It would go forever on a tank of Derv and went realy well :eek:

So going back to a small Hatchback that is cheap to run getting (tight in my old age) and it looks like the DS3 is the best looking Hatch on the market at the moment.

Thanks for reading
    Marchy :-)

Hey Marchy, welcome to the forum.
    ive got the 92hp DERV and its pretty good for a small car, i think your making a great choice with the DS3 no matter what one you get
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by Marchy View Post
      Hi all,
      Think I would be going for a DS3 1.6HDI 110hp DSPORT.
      Good choice thats the spec I have, goes great and 55 average fuel consumption

Comment

Originally posted by Marchy View Post
        Hi all,
        Lyndon here from South Wales :cool:
        Yes !

Welcome Mate !

Comment

Way to go on the 110 diesel... more and more mods available for them with power upgrades when needed. I can get 74mpg easily when needed ;-))
          Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Hi Marchy, I ended up going for the DSport THP but test drove the 110 HDi and that was also a cracking car. You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the DS3 club.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
              Hi Marchy, I ended up going for the DSport THP but test drove the 110 HDi and that was also a cracking car. You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the DS3 club.
              Same here Marchy, I test drove both before decided on the THP the 110 was just as fun though and I can imagine you'd be saving loads by going for the diesel
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
              X