Hi Fellow Ds3 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danakj View Post
    Hi Chris, I have the car on a contract purchase plan and can hand it back after 3 years so will have to carefully consider my actions. There's the warranty on the other hand as well.. hmm, enlighten me! :confused:
    3 year lease- wouldnt do too much- maybe straight to the performance remap and thats it LOL
    Warranty- Dont tell the world what you do, unless its obvious- IE Exhaust- anything to do with that just voids the exhaust warranty
    But exhaust is pricey if your giving it back- unless you take it off and sell it of course. Reversible mods!
    OR.............Just stick plenty silver badges on it:rolleyes:
    CBLUE
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 21-02-2013, 11:17. Reason: spelling
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      3 year lease- wouldnt do too much- maybe straight to the performance remap and thats it LOL
      Warranty- Dont tell the world what you do, unless its obvious- IE Exhaust- anything to do with that just voids the exhaust warranty
      But exhaust is pricey if your giving it back- unless you take it off and sell it of course. Reversible mods!
      OR.............Just stick plenty silver badges on it:rolleyes:
      CBLUE
      Ha ha it is as I thought to be honest nothing shocks me. On a more serious note I think I will stick to light reversible modding for the first three years and then when my decision is made regarding whether to buy the car or not at the end I will then know whether I will want to maybe do more serious modding e.g. Change the exhaust system etc however, I really do fancy twin pipes rather than the standard single tailpipe hmm

So my plans for the moment are this Chris:

1. Change the standard headlights to brighter ones
      2. Apply some DS3 club stickers to the tinted windows

Any others that are worth doing without the need for worrying :confused:

Maybe I should start to post this in a separate thread soon too!

Comment

You can get a single to twin exhaust outlet on ebay- not too expensive
        I like my silver badges- others like decals over the paintwork- they come of with a bit of hot air or water if needed
        Whatever you do, enjoy it and have fun!
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

IE Exhaust- anything to do with that just voids the exhaust warranty
          Is that true?
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You can get a single to twin exhaust outlet on ebay- not too expensive
            I like my silver badges- others like decals over the paintwork- they come of with a bit of hot air or water if needed
            Whatever you do, enjoy it and have fun!
            CBLUE
            Fantastic mate thanks. I am gonna order some DS3 club stickers today or tomorrow then apply them to the back tinted windows next week hopefully

Comment

Working...
            X