Goodbye wife's Fiat 500 hello DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye wife's Fiat 500 hello DS3

Hello all, well I finally persuaded my better half not to replace her anaemic asthmatic 500 with another and yesterday we ordered a new THP155, met red, black roof. Citroen Slough did a good deal for us. Should arrive mid March. Had a great test drive, loved it, so much faster, quieter and smoother. I didn't fit in the 500 but like a glove in the DS3. My car is Santa Fe diesel auto which we go everywhere in because I refuse to drive the 500. Think it's going to get a few days rest every now and again.

Off to the search function now to type in "remap" and see what that reveals. Enjoying the friendly and informative site here, wil try and contribute as much as I can.

Welcome along to the Club
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by greybadger View Post
      Off to the search function now to type in "remap" and see what that reveals. Enjoying the friendly and informative site here, wil try and contribute as much as I can.
      Welcome!

Once you've read the threads(thank you for searching ) feel free to ask any more questions you have!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome to the club

Post some pics when you get the car
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome to the asylum OOPS i mean FORUM :eek:
            http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
            :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Welcome I'm guessing the abarth 500 wasn't an option then :P glad I'm not the only one who despises the 500! You will enjoy every minute of the ds3 great choice you may also want to search 'milltek' as well lol

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome to the club mate, look forward to seeing pictures of your wife's DS3 when you take delivery....

Lots of info on the site about remaps and a couple of the Company's that do them are also on the forum from time to time too....
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

hi welcome to the club we will have to meet up for a coffee as there are a few of us in the same area now, enjoy your new car
                      regards ron
                      have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

hi welcome enjoy the car
                        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes. What a friendly bunch!

Looks like 2 to 3 weeks delivery is going to morph into 10 to 12 weeks as despite the sales guy's initial promises they can't find one that is in the network so it will have to be a factory order. Some worker related delays over the channel at the moment apparently that have stopped production of C3s and may affect others. Checking other threads, it looks like we're not alone with a long wait so guess we'll just have to take a chill pill, wait and keep browsing through the remap and Milltek threads to kill time.

Comment

Hi Badger- 3 month wait- dont know if I could do that LOL
                            Least itll be a new build waiting that long- not a vehicle thats been hanging around a while
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                            X