Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say it's grim up north, but not with a DS3

Hi guys and gals,

Just joined the site and thought i'd say a quick hello, I'm Chris and live just outside of Burnley.
    Had my DS3 since July but have only just found this beauty of a site (Kudos to the creators).
    I've had a flick through some threads already before posting this so thought i'd lead with a picture sure to cheer CliveP up if he's had a bad day. This is what this 21 year old does at his weekend.
    Attached Files

welcome to the club Chris and i bet your little white DS3 wont stay white for long so wash wash wash BUT NO SPONGES or you will upset our Clive hehe again welcome and enjoy the site
    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
    :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Your right, it doesnt ever stay white for long. But it does get cleaned a lot haha....tomorrow if the weather holds off hopefully.

May also attempt wrapping the dashboard, if i can find somewhere to buy some vinyl wrap

Comment

Welcome, polar white coming my way soon. Hoping for sunny Sundays to keep it clean

Comment

Welcome
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

Any sunny day is good, i've been half tempted to make a start on the interior when i've been getting home from work at night this week while it's been light-sih but weather report says tomorrow will be nice so then it will be. Cant stand it being dirty

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

welcome buddy glad you love your car love the color combo just love white /blk roof
                have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi I don't envy you keeping the car clean in this weather....
                    sigpic

Comment

Enjoy keeping it clean... Its at least 2 washes a week to keep it looking nice all time haha! But the looks you'll get are rewarding!

Comment

Thanks alot again for the welcomes.
                        Yeah this weather is bad for it, cleaned it two weekends back (lazy i know ) but then driving home some grit wagon peppered the side of it at a junction, brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

Hi Chris- another Chris underscore on the plot eh?
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thank, Lets just say I felt inspired when browsing the forums before joining

Comment

Working...
                            X