Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hello to all, I just ordered my DS3 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello to all, I just ordered my DS3 :)

Hi all,

The missus and I have just ordered/bought a DS3 in white with the Zebra roof and 17" alloys. We only went looking for a second hand car!

After looking around the forecourt the DS3 in the showroom caught our eye and we loved it. Even though I've normally had large(ish) cars the DS3 impressed me when I test drove their demonstrator, I was hooked

Anyway the dealer did us a good deal on the model in the showroom, it's a DStyle with the options listed above.

We're going down to finalise things tomorrow then hopefully it shouldn't be too long before we can collect it. How long should it take bearing in mind the car is actually in the showroom?

Thanks in advance

Alistair

Welcome Alistair! Given that the car's in the showroom, I'd think it'd be yours just as soon as you turn up with the money to pay for it :-)

Comment

Welcome mate,
      was in Lookers Citroen Newport last Friday sale Lady said
      " if I bought the car in the showroom could have it the following Friday"
      Sounded a long wait to me for a car they had there???

Comment

That's what I thought as well but he said Monday!? I'll see what he says tomorrow, after all they only have to tax it and stick some petrol in! (Oh and get the number plates made, could that be the delay?)

Thanks for the welcome I've done nothing but read these forums since I got in lol. Looking for ways to get my iPhone 4 and/or iPad mounted and powered in the new car.

Comment

Hi Alistair !

Congrats + Welcome !

Theres A Company I've Seen On Youtube That Makes A Specific Mount For Any Car For The iPad - If I Come Across It I'll Gie You A Shout !

Comment

welcome to the club. Brodit do a complete range for mounting iphones etc which just clip on the specific makes and models of cars. They are excellent ;-)

www.DSLDevelopments.com

This is the link to the supplier ;-)

And this is the link to the ipad holder

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/brodi...dit-Holder.asp
            Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Hi Advocate, welcome aboard!

Comment

Excellent! Just what I'm looking for, thanks

Comment

The deed is done, no going back now. Just got back from signing the finance forms, should be picking our new baby up by Monday at the latest (though he's going to try and sort it all for Saturday, wish me luck!)

We can't wait!

Comment

Good luck indeed, never stopped smiling since I got mine!

James

Comment

I haven't stopped smiling since we ordered it so god knows how wide my smile will be once we've got it!

Comment

Great news Advocate. This could be the longest couple of days ever! My Mrs was going to throw me out because I was being such a pain waiting for ours to turn up. Had it for a couple of weeks now, and absolutely love it.

We have the white special edition...

I have to say I was mighty annoyed when a firework landed on it at the weekend and spilt black powder all over the white roof, but fortunately it all washed off.

Comment

Jesus I'd have gone mental, good thing it washed off though.

I know what you mean about driving the missus potty, Rachel is sick of hearing about it already lol
                          Last edited by Advocate; 11-11-2010, 10:53.

Comment

*Duplicate post deleted - sorry*

Comment

Grrrrr just rang the dealer to see if we have a reg number yet to be told the guy who sold us it isn't in today. Why couldn't he just have been up front about it and told us that!?

Comment

Working...
                              X