Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and white THP150

I haven't introduced myself yet, so...

Hi! I'm from Belgium, and the DS3 will be my first car! (I've had a company car before, but that doesn't count ) Ordered my black & white THP150 December 22th. It's been delivered at the dealer the 15th of March. But this week I still had to wait for the papers to arrive. So went to the dealer today and they showed me my little rocket. My God! It looks even better in real life then in pictures! You don't see much THP's with Bellone's over here, it's all boring diesels in Belgium.. (no offence to the diesel-drivers ) I will be driving around by the end of next week or just after Easter. The long wait is finally coming to an end!

Hi FLP- Belgiums good- My brother lives in Belgium, and has done for years (Brussels)
    Enjoy your car when you get it
    THP 150 Very good cars- no problems with mine and did 22,000 miles in her
    But do you mean THP155?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

THP 150, THP 155... Nobody knows, even citroen.be mixes them up. If you configure your car there you can choose THP 155, if you click, "THP 150" appears on top, wile the selected engine is THP 155 So even citroen doesn't seem to have a clue As long as it's driving OK, who cares?

Comment

Hi welcome enjoy
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
          X