Loving first ds3 belle blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving first ds3 belle blue

Hi iam new to the forum and Citroen cars in general , I've just bought a blue ds3 dsport hdi 110 and absolutely love it , engine pulls like a train and the gear box is slick my only gripe ( trying not to be anal) is the bumpers seem to be a couple of shades out from the bodywork , the front one isn't really that noticeable but the rear from the side is but not from the back ,, anyone else have this mismatch , any thought on it , but aside from that its a cracking car and much better than my rav4 as long as the snow keeps away lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Welcome to the club
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks beefmasta I hope to learn a bit more about these class cars using this forum , mods and stuff , everyone has a passion for there ds3s ,, cheers for the reply
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

One of the problems is that the bumpers are not sprayed at the factory but shipped in

Comment

Thanks for the reply , yes I've heard that but you would think that final inspection before shipping would pick it up ,
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

i have a red one colour matches perfectly all over the car ....maybe you should complain ...

Comment

It's common on many cars. Certain colours come out different when sprayed on plastics rather than metals.

Comment

hi welcome
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club. The problem with bumpers not matching is not one unique to your DS3. When buying my DS3 my dealer advised on which colours to avoid due to this problem occuring

Comment

Hi Hairy - welcome to the club
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cheers for the welcome everyone , it's nothing I can't live with , I've checked out quite a few in the same colour and they all seem to be like that , it's even starting to grow on me haha
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

Working...
                      X