Ds3 racing?? or ds3 loeb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 racing?? or ds3 loeb??

Right i'm planning on changing my car around abit turning it into a ds3 Racing or a Ds3 Loeb but i don't know which one to go for
    What is everyone else's opinions ???
    sigpicDs3 Racing

Loeb you would have to do too much eg matte black wrap apart from anything else. With the wheels costing over a thousand without tyres, the carbon pieces are mind glowingly expensive plus the interior. For a wannabe car you would be spending about 5k. Much better to be an individual coz in the end no matter what you do it's not a Racing.
    Last edited by Yellow; 07-04-2013, 17:00.

Comment

Originally posted by richy233 View Post
      Right i'm planning on changing my car around abit turning it into a ds3 Racing or a Ds3 Loeb but i don't know which one to go for
      What is everyone else's opinions ???
      Please don't..
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

What you after Richy- to look like one, or perform like one?
        And I'm in the live and let live club- do whatever takes yer fancy
        Mind you it may be a bit daft if it looks the part, then couldnt take a Racing on
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'd probably look for a second hand racing if funds allow rather than spend a fortune on an imitation

Regards
          sigpic

Comment

For less than £3k reckon you could get a THP quicker than a Racing
            But not everything could be done- otherwise as lfc says, just buy a good used one
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I don't normally put my bit in, but on this occasion i'm gonna...... No matter how much you spend its never going to be a Racing, if you want a racing - buy one, if not keep yours outwardly standard but lower it, stiffen the suspension, chip it and make it a Racing beater, much more impressive looking standard and being the quickest out there than a DS3 in a party frock with no bang for your bucks!

Comment

dead giveaway with a Loeb would be the steering wheel on the wrong side, lol.

Comment

Yeah I'm with these guys, it's kind of pointless there being limited edition cars if people dress up the normal models to look like them, try a unique colour that nobody else has or something?
                  Last edited by Ollie92; 07-04-2013, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by az.outlaw View Post
                    I don't normally put my bit in, but on this occasion i'm gonna...... No matter how much you spend its never going to be a Racing, if you want a racing - buy one, if not keep yours outwardly standard but lower it, stiffen the suspension, chip it and make it a Racing beater, much more impressive looking standard and being the quickest out there than a DS3 in a party frock with no bang for your bucks!
                    Quite agree Outlaw- but would you put that little "R" on the bootlid DS3 Logo (If its faster than the Racing)
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
                      Quite agree Outlaw- but would you put that little "R" on the bootlid DS3 Logo (If its faster than the Racing)
                      Dunno, most people who are not DS3 fans would not know what it was anyway that just went flying past, I think completely standard visually and let the speed and handling do the talking, a little R would be a spoiler but I did see one for sale on ebay for £11, so maybe a good investment?

Comment

Chris have you bought the little r yet ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X