Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I finally got my hands on my long awaited, eagerly anticipated DSport THP last week, so I reckon it's time I came out of the shadows and said "Hello" to you good people.

I'm in my mid-fifties, and live in Oldham. I'm fairly reserved by nature, so I opted for the relatively inconspicuous Shark Grey/Black colour combo; besides, there appear to be plenty of white DS3s in the Greater Manchester area already, so it's a bit different, in its own boring way.

I'm loving everything about the car so far, even to the extent that parking up on the M60 during my daily commute to Cheadle is quite pleasurable. I'm still driving it in "old granny" mode, as much to increase my journey times as anything else. I don't expect that will last long though, and I'll be stretching its legs fairly soon!

I know you all like to see piccies of DS3s, so here's my new toy.

Steve.
    Attached Files

Nice one and welcome to the club that never sleeps, lol.

Comment

Hi newbie from a newbie..

Comment

Welcome, I like the colours you picked
        sigpic

Comment

hi welcome to the club hope you enjoy your new toy
          have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome
              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Hi Marechal- welcome to the club, and yer never too old to put your foot down
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks, all, for your kind words and welcomes.

It's great to be amongst so many people of such impeccable good taste (in cars at least!).

On the subject of "putting one's foot down", can anyone recommend any good drives around the Manchester area, other than the fairly obvious Snake pass, Cat-and-Fiddle and around Leek?

Comment

Welcome Steve, good to see another 50+ on here :-) Not familiar with he road networks in your area so can't specifically recommend something, but all roads are good when you are in a DS3

Comment

Welcome enjoy
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Hi Steve and welcome and dont worry about age,I,m 60 in August and just got my DS3 and loving it:cool:
                        sigpic
                        Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

Working...
                        X