Ds3 r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 r

Hi all, I've recently put a deposit on a DS3 R for delivery in March. Hopefully it's gonna live up to the hype, mines in Polar white with grey roof. I will let you know how I get on when it arrives, any one else ordered one ?

I have a customer who ordered his back in september when the order take opened, he's gone for the Black with the Orange. Looking forward to seeing it!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yes it's a first for me to order on spec, (or the lack of it) I still can't find out whether it's coming with a limited slip diff or not and what the rear brakes are other than the discs are changed, have to wait and see I guess.

Comment

( I'm not jelous at all ) :-@
        Very happy for you mate and welcomes !!
        I would have bought one aswell but insurance didn't like the idea! Lol
        Would love to no what the differences are between mine and the ds3R Are. Might have to mod mine up to one ;-)
        Good luck with it !

Comment

Welcome Paul you got to be the first DS3 R Member on board....Thats why these cars are so special....Abundant with lack of spec pmsl.

Comment

Not sure about a slip diff, don't think the DS3R will come with one. I know that the front brakes are uprated to 4-pots with special discs, again not to sure what is being done to the rears. I've uploaded a dealer PIB (product Information Bullitin) regarding DS3, I have edited a couple of pages to avoid getting in trouble with the Overlord!

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8b8zfqz1023jui

I guess most of us have already checked out the Citroen Website but here's the link to that too

http://www.citroen.co.uk/home/#/new-...s3/ds3-racing/
            Last edited by Bigfeet; 20-11-2010, 14:01.

Comment

I know what bit of spec Mark will be most interested in is........ S-ESP!

Comment

Jealous.Com !

They're So Spec'd Up They Only Make 10 A Day In the Factory ! =O

Comment

Realy Realy cool! :cool:
                  It's a long wait, but it will be worth every second I guess!

If you look to these front calipers they look the same as the 4-Pot brembo Calipers from a 406 Coupé V6

DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Thanks for all the kind wish's and comments. I especially appreciate the product information bullitin, that is the best info that I've seen so far. I must say that I am very impressed with Citroen after buying 3 Dispatch vans from my local dealer who looked after me very well. Thats when I noticed the DS3 sport and very nearly bought it, until the R was mentioned . The quality is superb and much better than I would of imagined, Citroen has certainly come on leaps and bounds with their new cars.
                    Hopefully there wont be any hold ups, can't wait.
                    Last edited by paul beecham; 20-11-2010, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by paul beecham View Post
                      Thanks for all the kind wish's and comments. I especially appreciate the product information bullitin, that is the best info that I've seen so far. I must say that I am very impressed with Citroen after buying 3 Dispatch vans from my local dealer who looked after me very well. Thats when I noticed the DS3 sport and very nearly bought it, until the R was mentioned . The quality is superb and much better than I would of imagined, Citroen has certainly come on leaps and bounds with their new cars.
                      Hopefully there wont be any hold ups, can't wait.
                      Hi Paul welcome to the site.

All you need now is a great number plate to go on the car.
                      Attached Files

Comment

hiya and welcome along to the club

Comment

Hi Paul, welcome aboard. Lots of very envious folks on here! Looking forward to hearing your impressions of the DS3-R.

Comment

I find it funny that the R has better C02 emissions and mpg than the 150thp lol and it has 51 bhp more...

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
                              I find it funny that the R has better C02 emissions and mpg than the 150thp lol and it has 51 bhp more...
                              I Thought That Too ! :L

Comment

Working...
                              X