Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Soon!!!

Hi All,

Joined the forum as I am hoping to get a DS3 in the next couple of months, will be calling by the citroen garage at the weekend to see what they can do for me on a Dsport or a Red. Ill probably going for the elect 4 lease option, and have a few questions:-

1. What price am I looking at, the examples on http://www.citroenukleasing.co.uk/ds3.aspx are a bit limited. I wasnt looking at paying more than £200 a month, but have stretched my budget when I found what I wanted

2. Im confused by the options on the spec, do they still do the plus models of the dStyle and dSport as they seem to have been removed from brochures

3. The car configurator on the citroen website is rather limited to say the least, and on the "Red" edition, a lot of the options are removed which would put me off going for the red

I look forward to being one of the club when I finally get my DS3 :cool:

Welcome to the club.

If you search the internet then you will get a large array of prices some from dealers and some from brokers (Lings cars, newcitroendeals etc). The Plus models are being replaced though you now buy a spec package to make a car the same spec. Options are removed on the Red editions as it is what it says a Special Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
      Welcome to the club.
      Thanks! Looks like a friendly bunch over here!

If you search the internet then you will get a large array of prices some from dealers and some from brokers (Lings cars, newcitroendeals etc)
      Have had a look but most on the internet are purchase plans, which are just too expensive for me. The lease plans on the website you mentioned are more expensive than citroen and dont have the benefits (free servicing etc) not to mention citroen give you a deposit contribution, so thanks for the help, but I think my best bet is to go into local citroen and see what they can do for me

The Plus models are being replaced though you now buy a spec package to make a car the same spec.
      Ahh okay, that makes sense

Options are removed on the Red editions as it is what it says a Special Edition.
      I understand its a special edition, but doesn't even have the option of leather sets?

Comment

Welcome to the club
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

hi & welcome to our club which ever model you go for you will enjoy the drive im sure
          ron
          have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Hi welcome
            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
              X