No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i'm Mike.

I am one of the moderators on C1OC but have decided to get something a little quicker.

I have found a DS3 Dsport with the TPH 155 on a 62 plate. 5K on the clock, £15K. Black - White roof

Does this seem like a good price for the model, It was an ex-demostrator for new car sales?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Think a new THP 155 is round 16,880 in the showroom (Interweb cheaper)
    Usually expect to loose %10-15 when driving off the forecourt so its not too bad. How month is the 62?
    Think its what extra comes with it - Free service? Roadtax? Spare or goo box? Extras in cockpit- Satnav?

I got to around £15k cheapest on the web couple months back, but that was just the basic spec car. (White- blacks extra)
    Went into dealer and showed him the print from the web, and got several extras put on (Rear sensors, muds, mats etc etc) as well as price down
    So maybe a little haggle more
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
      Think a new THP 155 is round 16,880 in the showroom (Interweb cheaper)
      Usually expect to loose %10-15 when driving off the forecourt so its not too bad. How month is the 62?
      Think its what extra comes with it - Free service? Roadtax? Spare or goo box? Extras in cockpit- Satnav?

I got to around £15k cheapest on the web couple months back, but that was just the basic spec car. (White- blacks extra)
      Went into dealer and showed him the print from the web, and got several extras put on (Rear sensors, muds, mats etc etc) as well as price down
      So maybe a little haggle more
      Thanks for your advice, I'm not interested in sat nav as I have several smart devices (tablets and phones) that all have navigation capabilities.

Looking to have parking sensors added and the plain spirit mats add well. Is there any other extras that a techy and performance oriented drive should look to add?

Also slight confused about service schedule, some say 1yr 12.500 or 2 years 20,000 which is it for this engine?

As far as I know all sports come with a full spare wheel, correct me if im wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Welcome

I think latter cars came with the tyre...erm...'goo'? Not sure, I ordered a added a spare to my order (DStyle though)

Sat Nav is a fail imo - takes away the USB function on the HiFi pack, and I'd personally have the ability to play lots of music over the navigation option. Plus the sound system is better with sub. Makes being in the car lots more fun.

Don't think there is anything performance wise you can add at this point, more up to you after and what you want from the car. Just bear in mind that CUK don't like anything being changed, and IF any faults occur with your car, then this may void your warranty. Even changing the air filter -_-
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi TOrres (you a footballer?)

As a techy with a Nexus 7 you may be interested to note you can get a Brodit mount for a DS3 and a plug to go into the OBD which bluetooth's the engine management system to your tablet. With a good app you can also time 0-60's etc. (Got it down to 35 seconds this morning - run up behind a bloody tractor).

Cheers

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Twin2 View Post
            Welcome

I think latter cars came with the tyre...erm...'goo'? Not sure, I ordered a added a spare to my order (DStyle though)

Sat Nav is a fail imo - takes away the USB function on the HiFi pack, and I'd personally have the ability to play lots of music over the navigation option. Plus the sound system is better with sub. Makes being in the car lots more fun.

Don't think there is anything performance wise you can add at this point, more up to you after and what you want from the car. Just bear in mind that CUK don't like anything being changed, and IF any faults occur with your car, then this may void your warranty. Even changing the air filter -_-
            Thanks for your response, I did not like the sat nav at all and when I used one and found it was not a touchscreen

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
              Hi TOrres (you a footballer?)

As a techy with a Nexus 7 you may be interested to note you can get a Brodit mount for a DS3 and a plug to go into the OBD which bluetooth's the engine management system to your tablet. With a good app you can also time 0-60's etc. (Got it down to 35 seconds this morning - run up behind a bloody tractor).

Cheers

JB
              I do play some football but I'm an IT engineer by trade so there is a lot of the those techy items in my hands

I have a Bluetooth OBD from the C1 that I use with torque that is cool for satnav.

Which Brodit mount do people have. The one next to the stereo controls or the one up by the display, can't decide which on to get S I enjoyed the one in my C1

Comment

My mount is on the grill in the centre. It slightly obscures the info panel but that's a small price to pay!

JB

Comment

Welcome to the club

Nice to meet you at Simply French.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Well it's here, Picked it up today

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by T0rres 92; 19-05-2013, 07:36.

Comment

Originally posted by T0rres 92 View Post
                        Looking good
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                          Looking good
                          Thanks

Comment

Nice parking. Corner spot and all the way over
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment