Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone!

I've posted a thread and then noticed I can say hi here too.

I lease my ds3 sport and I love it and my pupils love it (I'm a driving instructor) but I think my front nearside alloy hates my learners lol.

Have a good day

Cat x

Oh no, not alloy damage from the learners ? Some of the instructors on here have Alloy Gators ( or similar fitted) to protect them - http://www.alloygator.co.uk/

sigpic

Comment

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Oh man I wish I knew about those 2 months ago, it's pretty much wrecked now, and I need a new tyre today as my pupil has managed to tear my side wall :-( but its only a little con compares to the pros of my job.

Comment

Perhaps if you get a refurb done and then have them fitted afterwards ? Will the lease Co not charge you for that anyway ?
          sigpic

Comment

hi welcome to the club (get those gators fitted asap )
            have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Hi Cat,

Welcome, feel sorry for you on the Alloys but I have OCD on the slightest mark!

Where are you based? My nephew has just turned 17 and Uncle Clive fancies treating him to driving lessons (oh he's no where near me, he's in High Wycombe), just on the off chance you're anywhere near there.

Regards,
              Clive.
              CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
              DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Hi welcome
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Working...
                  X