New newbie with 'Access' to DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New newbie with 'Access' to DS3

Hi Folks, I bought a nice little DS3 a couple of weeks back for my wife as compensation for "accidentally" buying another motorbike whilst out playing on one of my others. We had the DS3 in mind for when we changed out our old Clio but as it was a second car and works just fine, and bikes are my real passion I always managed to divert the conversation when changing it came round again.
    Unfortunately buying another brand new bike didn't go down too well and in order to appease SHMBO an all Black DS3 was acquired. (expensive bike that!)
    It's a great little car with the added bonus of the zero road tax bracket. We didn't need the rip snorting D sport models as my bikes fulfil those needs. I have had the roof done with a chequered design to break up the all black design which tends to distract from the style of the shark fin. The 2 tone schemes are better at highlighting that but this was a quick decision to avert WW3.
    I won't be able to attend the French car weekend at Castle Combe because of work commitments :-( but hopefully you'll all have a great time and anyone that hasn't been down that way it's worth a trip into the village itself as it's a lovely setting. The original Dr DoLittle was filmed there.

Attached Files
    Actions speak louder than Nerds.

Looks awesome! Any pics of the bikes too?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Well, don't mind if I do...
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection!

I'm undecided on what I'm having after I've got rid of the DS3.

My list is fairly short so far but longer than my car history:

CG125
        VFR400R
        ER6F

Currently torn between a ZX6R or a BKing for the next one, all depends on how much I can haggle on the insurance.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The DS3 looks awesome with the checkered top! and nice bikes too!!

Comment

Yep what Jo said
            sigpic

Comment

Dangerousfish, your bike cv is progressing well, rather than jumping to a BKing, have you considered something like a Street Triple? My jury is still out on the chequered roof, I like it but feel I should be wearing a baseball cap whilst driving it. Appleton signs in Hedge End Southampton did a great job. I can always play draughts or chess on it if get bored.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice idea! Looks great
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                X