Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi there new to forum, just thought i'd pop by and say hello.

Had my DS3 delivered 3 weeks ago, thorium / carmen roof / black leather / Nav / city pack.

Its my company car, thought i'd try for something a little different, only thing is when they delivered it the city pack (reversing sensors etc) was missing.
    They tell me another one will be turning up mid december, Other than that small hicup, i LOVE the car, loads of people come up at work and look at it, i think the mini has had its time

anyway hi again

mook
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mookiie; 25-11-2010, 13:25. Reason: add pic

Hi mook, welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi Mookiie,

Car sounds cracking totally agree with your mini thoughts... If you need anything im your man (parts manager at a citroen garage)

John

Comment

I take it when the other DS3 arrives you will be getting that one??

Welcome by the way!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi Mookiie,

Welcome to the DS3 club.

Comment

Hi there, yeah the one i have now will just go back to the leasing company...
            Very happy though, we all make mistakes..... i was just expecting to keep this one and the money would be refunded or the lease would be lowered
            But they said a new one would be on its way ..
            Top service
            I wont pimp the company here, but if any other of you are thinking of leasing then drop me a line.
            Oh i don't work for the leasing company....
            i'm an Engineer .....
            Now all i need to do is fit some HID's

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

Welcome mook. I like your DS3's colour scheme! It's the same as mine :-) I've got the red leather though, it goes really nicely with the carmen roof and mirrors.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                  Welcome mook. I like your DS3's colour scheme! It's the same as mine :-) I've got the red leather though, it goes really nicely with the carmen roof and mirrors.

Will
                  Yeah i thought about the red leather, but i like the all kinda black interior...
                  good to meet u

Comment

Hi Mookiie,

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiie View Post
                      Yeah i thought about the red leather, but i like the all kinda black interior...
                      good to meet u
                      I'll admit that I wasn't 100% sure when I placed the order, though glad I took the risk. The little pictures in the brochures aren't a substitute for seeing it in real life, but unfortunately that's not easy when the dealerships are all full of grey cloth dStyles.

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                        I'll admit that I wasn't 100% sure when I placed the order, though glad I took the risk. The little pictures in the brochures aren't a substitute for seeing it in real life, but unfortunately that's not easy when the dealerships are all full of grey cloth dStyles.
                        your not wrong, i went to test drive a dsport, but all they had were dsigns 90 hp D.
                        Well whoever gets my old Dsport when it goes is gonna get a good deal, its a pretty high spec car. you dont see many witth leather and nav.

Comment

Originally posted by mookiie View Post
                          your not wrong, i went to test drive a dsport, but all they had were dsigns 90 hp D.
                          Well whoever gets my old Dsport when it goes is gonna get a good deal, its a pretty high spec car. you dont see many witth leather and nav.

+1 on the rarity club
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

hiya mookiie welcome along

Comment

Welcome dude

Comment

Working...
                              X