Hello and wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and wow

Hi everyone, i have just picked up my new DS3 HDi 1.6 110. I have had lots of fun cars in the past, Mini JCW, Honda S2000 and BMW 135i, but my DS3 is the most fun I have ever had. My misses has now just ordered a special edition white. I have just taken a picture, but it is a bit dark, so will post more tomorrow. Its the Belle-ille Blue with a black tribal roof and black alloys. Jees so many people have turned their heads on the way home. My fave was 2 young lads in a suped up Golf GTI, they wound their windows down and shouted, "Mate that is an awesome car, what is it!"

Happy days :cool:

Welcome dude!
    looking good there, not a fan of the blue tbh but it looks really nice anyway im sure the White edition will be pretty decent
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Welcome Corky,

Youve made a sound choice in motor we all love this car....I must say what a lovely colour i think you have the first colour combo on this forum buddy....Enjoy

Clarky

Comment

Looks a corker, corky! Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
          Looks a corker, corky! Welcome to the forum.
          Nice one Gar lol

Comment

hiya and welcome along corky, loving the car and the colour

Comment

Hey Leanne when you going to get a "proper" car

Comment

I actually wanted a black one, but saw this in the showroom and it blew me away. Loving the Iphone bluetooth streaming

Comment

Cracking Mate, Welcome !

Comment

I'm currently playing GT5 on the PS3 and am gutted there is no DS3.

Also i'm in Derby, anybody near me? I have only seen 1 DS3 and it was a Botticelli blue .

Comment

I saw that blue the day i bought mine and loved it but had other colours on my wish list xD

Nice car corky, hope you have fun round the forum

Comment

Corky, I am really jealous of you.
                        I have a DS3 Dstyle 1.6 vti in the same colour scheme on order, but will have to wait another 5 weeks pick it up.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum your wife will love the white edition.

Comment

DS3 numero 2

Here is our 2nd DS3, belonging to my Mrs, Its a White Special Edition, but we added the chrome strips :cool:

Comment

Thats awesome! Welcome to DS3C

Comment

Working...
                              X