Soon to be proud DS3 owner from Warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to be proud DS3 owner from Warrington

Just thought i'd say as I have finally put my deposit down for a brand new all black Dstyle+ yesterday.

I've been loitering here for a few months now, gaining lots of info, but didnt want to talk until I had signed on the dotted line.

The salesman said it should be here in about 7-10 days (hopefully).

I've wanted a DS3 since they were first released but had to save some pennies.

Can't wait now though to get on the road

Scoooooooooore! Welcome!

7-10 days is really quick! I'm sure you'll love it!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

welcome!

Barclays Warrington customer?
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Great news

Welcome to the club.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome neighbour! Should see you around soon.

JB

Comment

Nice one and welcome to the club, don't forget to put pics up when you pick it up !
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, i'll definitely get some pictures up as soon as it arrives!

And nope Den, I had been to the Warrington Citoren, but I didnt like the salesman. Didn't really know much about the cars and was extremely patronising. I ended up going to the South Manchester branch where I was much more comfortable with the team, and they offered me a much better deal

Comment

Hi Damo- congrats on the car etc etc.
                The Mancs won it for you then
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                  Thanks guys, i'll definitely get some pictures up as soon as it arrives!

And nope Den, I had been to the Warrington Citoren, but I didnt like the salesman. Didn't really know much about the cars and was extremely patronising. I ended up going to the South Manchester branch where I was much more comfortable with the team, and they offered me a much better deal
                  Funny you should say that because for exactly the same reason i didn't buy from there.....
                  C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
                    Funny you should say that because for exactly the same reason i didn't buy from there.....
                    I had read about them on here first so i'm not sure if that had already put me off them. The guy refused to give me a test drive unless I guaranteed to order the car with them. Told him he can stick it if that's how he's going to be. South Manchester branch were great, not trying to force a sale and we're happy to meet my needs.

Plus i spend most of my time in Altrincham so going down there to pick it up and for services isn't too much of a problem. :lemon:

Comment

I had the opposite experience with Barclays Warrington.

Went out on a test drive in the DSport Diesel and Petrol with no qualms from the sales guys whatsoever. Only reason I haven't gone back to them for any service work is because Bolton was more local.

With hindsight I'd have probably been better off going to Warrington.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome and not too far from me either
                        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                        Take a pride in your ride
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Just had the call off the dealer, all gone through. Plus the one they we're sourcing has the city connect already installed (which I hadn't asked for). Agreed to take it for £150 (saving me £200) and the hassle of getting a new head unit and sub which i was planning all.

V.happy! :redface:

Comment

Welcome enjoy
                            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Lucky sod! I ordered mine exactly a month ago and my dealer still can't give me a concrete date for delivery

Comment

Working...
                              X