Elect 3
    15k miles per annum
    £700 deposit + £550 dealer contribution = £1,250 total
    £234.27 over 24 months

Going to test drive on Thurday.

What do you all think of the deal?

Thanks,

Alix

hi and welcome as 4 price rates on cars im usless some1 else will be able to help you

Comment

Originally posted by LEANNE_GT View Post
      hi and welcome as 4 price rates on cars im usless some1 else will be able to help you
      Thanks =)

Comment

Nice one Alix, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Comment

Nice 1, Think Ya Got A Good Deal There Mate...

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
            Nice 1, Think Ya Got A Good Deal There Mate...
            Watch out for Zack keep your back to the wall at all times in case of stabbings!

Comment

Welcome to DS3Club

Comment

Just got off the phone from Chesterfield Citroen an they are now looking at 4 weeks for the white edition!

Does anyone know who's got stock of the 1.6 hdi White? I'm not after any extras.

If they can't get it before Xmas then I might have to go with the Audi A1 =(

Comment

We can supply one if you phone 01292 610789 and speak to Johnaton Patrick its got some extras which there willing to through in also we are a citroen garage in Scotland just south of Glasgow.

Comment

Hi AlixMc- welcome aboard!

Hope you find a White in time for Xmas - don't go down the Audi A1 route, it'll bore you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by John Nicol View Post
                      We can supply one if you phone 01292 610789 and speak to Johnaton Patrick its got some extras which there willing to through in also we are a citroen garage in Scotland just south of Glasgow.
                      Really want the White version =(. Anyone out there got one on stock =D?

Comment

Originally posted by AlixMc View Post
                        Really want the White version =(. Anyone out there got one on stock =D?
                        John Nicol did mention above that the Citroen Dealer he partly runs has a white in Stock with a couple extras, which they would throw in. Get in touch with him as he is a good bloke and has helped a few people out on here.

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                          John Nicol did mention above that the Citroen Dealer he partly runs has a white in Stock with a couple extras, which they would throw in. Get in touch with him as he is a good bloke and has helped a few people out on here.
                          I've already been intouch. Still want to try and get the proper White edition thou.

Comment

Welcome Alix. Im from the Midlands to. What part you from?

Comment

I've got the white 1.6 HDI Spec, Edt... you won't be disappointed mate
                              DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X