Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 Owner

Hi all,

Registered with this forum a few days back, just because i knew i would be interested in getting a DS3 but yes that day has finally came where i have purchased a DS3. I have not sat my driving test or passed my theory, in fact, i have just sent my provisional licence form to the DVLA. But really i just wanted to say hi to everyone and i hope yous can help me out when i come to tweaking my car.

Thank you,

Cameron

Welcome! What model did you get?
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Welcome, lets hope you pass your test
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Tweaking at this stage in your driving career sounds expensive on your insurance

JB

ps Welcome!

Comment

welcome!
          :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
          Partsworld-UK.com
          Email
          Call: 01246 268896
          We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
          *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Hello Again,

I have purchased the DStyle Plus, its 1 1.6L engine and let me tell you the insurance isnt cheap for a 17 year old new driver like myself haha!! with regards to tweaking, all i really want to do is change the headlights, interior lights, reg plate lights, stereo head unit, speakers, possibly add a sub woofer

Comment

Howdy and welcome !

Comment

Welcome aboard, there are lots of threads/topics on the forum about changing the light bulbs, stereo units etc, if you can't find what you're looking for via the Search button (top right of the page) or the Similar Threads on the bottom of pages (when you have searched for bulbs etc you should see similar threads at the bottom of the page) post back and we'll help if we can
                sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome

Many years of fun ahead of you. did I miss what colour combo you went for?
                  2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
                  X