New member with 2 DS3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with 2 DS3's

Hi all, I currently have a 1.6VTI D Style plus and the MRS has a DS3 Cabrio 1.6 VTI D Style plus. Just ordered a DS3 Cabrio 155 D Sport to replace the hatchback, should be here in December with a bit of luck.

Awesome stuff.... you know we need pics right?

Welcome to the pond....
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Welcomes, You like our little cars then I'm guessing ? xD

Comment

Welcome to the club

As Wes says, pics!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome !!! Pics pics pics
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
            Awesome stuff.... you know we need pics right?

Welcome to the pond....
            I'll get some when the weather improves, both are flithy at the moment. My D Style goes back at the end of this month (contract hire). I know hickory brown isn't a well loved colour but it's really grown on me!

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              Welcomes, You like our little cars then I'm guessing ? xD
              I do like them, even though they are far from perfect, steering lacks feel, gear change terrible, no cup holders, but thats another story! In fairness I have far more positive things to say about them than negative.

Comment

Originally posted by yumdough View Post
                gear change terrible
                It's much better in the DSport
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

welcome to da club, definitely need pics
                  DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                  Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                    It's much better in the DSport
                    I know, it amazes me that Citroen thought the feel of the 5 speed box is acceptable. Looking forward to getting the dsport cabrio, although the mrs will end up with it and I'll be relegated to the dstyle!

Comment

Originally posted by yumdough View Post
                      I know, it amazes me that Citroen thought the feel of the 5 speed box is acceptable. Looking forward to getting the dsport cabrio, although the mrs will end up with it and I'll be relegated to the dstyle!
                      Stick your foot down lol, my mrs is looking at getting a DS3 as well now after being in mine
                      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome! have you not seen the popular cup holders available for the DS3? :eek::bow:
                        :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                        Partsworld-UK.com
                        Email
                        Call: 01246 268896
                        We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                        *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                          Stick your foot down lol, my mrs is looking at getting a DS3 as well now after being in mine
                          she does a load more miles than me so she can have it in the week. She's looking forward to a bit more poke and a better stereo. I'm looking forward to a better gearchange, nicer seats and the moondust alloys.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan@Partsworld-uk.com View Post
                            Welcome! have you not seen the popular cup holders available for the DS3? :eek::bow:
                            No! I just stick my morning coffee in the drivers door pocket, by the time I'm at work its turned into half a cup!

Comment

Mmm the cup holder you can buy from Aidan is great for cans of drinks but I don't think it's quite so good for coffee cups or bottles etc
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X