Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi :)

Hi all, Leanne wouldnt shut up about here when we were out so and sag had menchened to join befor so I thought I'd check it out.

I do drive a citroen tho so share in your impending doom of dealing with citroen dealers

No comment about Leanne !!!

Comment

I see she's already made a name for herself lmao

Comment

Originally posted by phill106 View Post
        I do drive a citroen tho so share in your impending doom of dealing with citroen dealers
        Charming.....
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Us dealers arnt all bad cant tarnish us with the same brush as the bad ones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
            Charming.....
            Iv only delt with one useful dealer and I think that's now closed...

Comment

The problem John is finding a good dealer, the one that gives a good sales isn't necessarily going to give good after-sales service.
              I guess that I am lucky here in that I have a pretty good relationship with the local dealer and although I didn't get the DS3 from them they are quite happy to sort out any warrantee issues and service the car.

Comment

I am lucky to have a lovely dealership here in High Wycombe - been here for years and have a great reputation!

Comment

I've not come across a Citroen dealer that offers good After Sales service yet...certainly not for warranty work. They're only too happy to acknowledge and repair problems if the customer is paying though.

Comment

So far my dealership has been OK and have happily fixed a couple of minor issues no problem.

Yes, Leanne has made quite an impact on the site and will continue to do so I have no doubt!

Comment

Working...
                    X