hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi :)

new here.. looking at getting a ds3 between now and new year somewhere, so on here to have a little look around/feel for colours etc

Welcome to the madhouse, unless you want a 2-3 month wait for a special build, would suggest that the White and the Black special editions are worth a look at

Comment

Hey, welcome. What have you looked at so far, theree a lot of choices on here, you'll be spoilt for choice. . If you meed help or have any questions post them up, everyone on here is always up for helping. .

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
        Welcome to the madhouse, unless you want a 2-3 month wait for a special build, would suggest that the White and the Black special editions are worth a look at
        was hoping to get a stock one anyway due to vat increase, my local citroen aren't doing a vat offer on the ds3's. they've got a white with black roof dstyle in which is a major possibility! just weighing everything up.
        Originally posted by Perry View Post
        Hey, welcome. What have you looked at so far, theree a lot of choices on here, you'll be spoilt for choice. . If you meed help or have any questions post them up, everyone on here is always up for helping. .
        awh thankss. i like black/black, white/black roof, botticellii blue/black roof. test drove a grey/red roof one but i'm not the worlds biggest fan of red in any shade..

Comment

Lol s not to many you like, I've got the White edition, looks amazing, but to keep clean it is a sod. Zack has a white/black roof. Lots of pics of his. Is a nice looking car, looks really nice.

Comment

On a purely value for money basis the 4 special editions take some beating ( that is 2 white & 2 black, each available with the 90Hp diesel or the 120hp petrol ). of my money the white diesel is the best (apart from being abugger to keep clean in this weather) as it has about the lowest road fund licence (£20) and it also comes with the sports seats

Comment

You need to be QUICK!!!

There are a certain stock of DS3's in the UK which come with all the options for free!!! Speak to your dealer as you need to get the reg done this month and there is not a lot of time left!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome to the forum Blondie. Where abouts in Bristol are you?

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                  Welcome to the forum Blondie. Where abouts in Bristol are you?
                  stoke gifford, you?

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Go for a white special edition with the diesel engine

Comment

Originally posted by blondie View Post
                      stoke gifford, you?
                      I'm from over North Common way. Spend a bit of time at the Esporta health club in Stoke Gifford so will probably see you around once you are DS3'd

If you want your DS in a hurry then the special editions are probably your best bet. Petrol or Diesel, either way I don't think you will be dissapointed. I went for the Dsport THP 150 in the end but it was nearly 12 weeks from order to delivery probably because I raided the options list.

Comment

I'm from over North Common way. Spend a bit of time at the Esporta health club in Stoke Gifford so will probably see you around once you are DS3'd

If you want your DS in a hurry then the special editions are probably your best bet. Petrol or Diesel, either way I don't think you will be dissapointed. I went for the Dsport THP 150 in the end but it was nearly 12 weeks from order to delivery probably because I raided the options list.
                        probably will as i live super close to that! went to the dealers today and everything is signed, got one from stock. just needs to be registered and moved here (it's in kent) and all beating the vat increase, woop

Comment

welcome Blondie enjoy it when it comes

Comment

Originally posted by blondie View Post
                            probably will as i live super close to that! went to the dealers today and everything is signed, got one from stock. just needs to be registered and moved here (it's in kent) and all beating the vat increase, woop
                            With any luck you might get it before the New Year. What model did you go for?

Comment

With any luck you might get it before the New Year. What model did you go for?
                              1.6 petrol dstyle, white body and a black roof wanted black wheels but unfortunately it had silver and would be ££££ to change

Comment

Working...
                              X