:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :-)

just thought say hello to all ;-) have been a member for a while but just have not got round to saying hello... got my ds3 about 6 weeks ago and love it even tho i have only done 120 miles in it:-) it wont be seeing any wet or salty roads use the old truck for them conditions:rolleyes:

what version/colour did you get

Comment

i bought the white special addition:-) thought it was good vaule for money and got a cracking deal as i had no part x......:-) its the petrol 1

Comment

I got the white as well, but wanted the diesel and got a pretty good discount (did have to collect it from Derby though), local dealers wouldn't give anything much off.

Comment

my local dealer done me a great deal kept him hanging on till the end of the month then he wanted the sale befor the end of the month:-) had to wait a while for the car tho!!!! i got a nice bit off the price + rubber mats boot liner and 3 years free servicing.. so i was well pleased with the deal i got:-)

Comment

I got best part of £800 off mine plus I got Citroen's £500 gift card (which ended up as cash)

Comment

i am ment to get that gift card too!!! they sent me letter it was on its way . still have not got it i will chase them up in the new year. you got good deal too:-) think i got nealy a grand off mine:-) how girt card work? i

Comment

I got my dealer on the case for the gift card, plus emailed Citroen as well, in the end they sent the money to the dealer by their overnight transfer service , then my dealer transfered it direct to my bank account, much easier to spend that way.....as far as I know the gift card is a preloaded Visa card

Comment

Wekcome Ollie Also got white SAdition

Comment

i will be on the case of my dealer now for my gift card! we all know they dont like giving away money!!! better in my pocket than theirs:-)

Comment

Working...
                    X