Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am going to look at a new DS3 later 1.6 hdi airdream i am on other forums with my present car and the forum is the best place to ask what the car is like.

1. what is the fuel consumption like
    2. what are the bad points and things going wrong
    3. what is the drive like
    4. what is the best to go for

I know you only get the bad points viewed on forums but their is a lot of good points in cars so would like to hear both sides.

thank you

Norman

Hi

I've added my responses below based on my 1.6 eHDI DSport+ DS3:

1. what is the fuel consumption like - As you'll know this depends on driving conditions, that said I'm currently seeing MPG's between 52 to 58mpg at the moment. This means I can achieve 600 miles on a tank (48 litres) but with the AC/Climate control on all the time I tend to only see that on motorway trips.
    2. what are the bad points and things going wrong - I've been lucky and had no major faults with my DS3, my dealer is v good so I'm confident that I wouldn't have any issues if I did need to use the warranty
    3. what is the drive like - Great !!! I love the fuel economy, cheaper insurance and free road tax. I can basically drive as fast as I like and enjoy the road holding and DS3 experience without dreading the next trip to the petrol station (or diesel station )
    4. what is the best to go for - Depends on your budget really and what features you want. I love the DSport+ but recognise it's not cheap and not everyone likes leather seats
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you

i was on the phone to the dealer and he has one and saying he is getting 64 mpg i would like this as all my driving is 90% motorway and i do not hammer it the Mrs has the car for that lol.
      So is 60 -64 mpg possible

Comment

Definately achievable, i get 53-55 with learner drivers mainly driving.

Comment

Yep on motorways I can get that, it's the racing around and the Climate control on full time that brings it down to 58mpg ish
          sigpic

Comment

Hi fxred. Watch those DPFs and use decent fuel so it don't wax in winter for the diesels
            Enjoy the motor when you get it
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X