Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Focus ST owner thinking about a DS Sport Diesel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus ST owner thinking about a DS Sport Diesel.

Hi, as the title says i have a 2008 Focus ST2. 3 door at the moment but i am seriously considering a new DS3 sport diesel the reason is simple i want cheaper motoring but still want something a bit different. So obviously apart from performance would i be disapointed or not. I have had a diesel before a Fabia vRS and what a great car that was.
    Thanks, Tony.

Do It Tony,

You Won't Be Disapointed !

:L

Comment

The cheapest option is the 1.6Hdi 90hp 99g (in terms of road fund license) but members experience is that this version isn't as user friendly as it could be. Personally I have the White edition with the 1.6Hdi 90hp engine which works very well for me and has some of the "sport" features, ie 17" alloys & sports seats.
      But whichever model you chose I doubt that you'll be dissapointed.

Comment

hi 666
        i don't want to wee on your strawberrys, but please read my previous posts before you decide!
        Last edited by OZZY; 31-12-2010, 13:23. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Go for it (blue oval convert)

Comment

Welcome 666!!

We have the HDi DSport and it's been ace! Great MPG, quick enough for us and has been no bother what so ever!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I have got the 110 HDi and it picks up like hell....For the speeds you can do in the UK its more than OK.

110 MPH for 40 miles and still got around 34-35 MPG, not bad at all

Comment

Hi Guys

I've just ordered a DSport 110 Diesel myself, have'nt got it yet, another 4 weeks to wait. Sigh!! But i'm glad most of you guys like it. I tried to find some reviews for the diesel but it seems everyone is reviewing the 150bhp Petrol version.

Cheers Paul

Comment

hello and welcome newbies hurry up and get your ds3's and buy me 1 aswell haha

Comment

hi LEANNE_GT

Have'nt you got a DS3 or are you just greedy!! lol

Comment

Welcome peeps
                      DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

I too have a 110 DSPORT and find the car ticks all the boxes I need. As yet no problems other than an intermitent slight chafing noise from the nearside of the dash or door area that I hav'nt been able to pinpoint yet. Performance wise the car clearly won't live up to your Focus ST but economy is a huge bonus and there is a surprising amount of grunt which should keep you happy. If you are really after pure performance go for the petrol DSPORT but if you are in two minds opt for the diesel.

Comment

Hi 666, welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Woottonite View Post
                            hi LEANNE_GT

Have'nt you got a DS3 or are you just greedy!! lol
                            i aint got one i have a citroen c2-gt at the min

Comment

I will swap you 666! lol mines not diesel though.. :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X