Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Racing

Hi.

I've been interested in the DS3 since I saw one in my local dealers last March, shortly afterwards I heard about the DS3 Racing. I kept looking at the Citroen website and configuring my ideal DS3 Sport but never went further. Last September I took the plunge and ordered a DS3 Racing in White with Carbon Grey roof, the orange dash put me off the other option. I heard from my Citroen dealer the other day, the car is due to be built late Feb / early March and they expect to have it by the end of March. I will post pics when it arrives.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

I won't even try to pretend I am not in the least bit envious. I bet you just can't wait. Welcome x

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
      I won't even try to pretend I am not in the least bit envious. I bet you just can't wait. Welcome x
      Thanks. I think the waiting has become worse now that I have a more defininte date rather than sometime in 2011. Last year when people asked when I was getting my new car I would just say sometime next year, after the 1st of January I would answer sometime this year. Now I say possibly the end of March it just seems longer. If only I could take the whole of April off work

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the club. I have to agree with you, the pictures I saw of the DS3R had the orange dash and it was enough to put me off. I think that you will find that the car is more than worth the wait. You will enjoy it.

Comment

Hi Arlow, welcome aboard!

I reckon you're the first DS3-R buyer to join us, so you need to know that folks on here are going to be green with envy!

If it's as good as the reviews say, you'll be over the moon with it.

PS I'd have had it in grey with the orange roof and dash, if (a) they'd imported it in that colour, and (b) I had the money!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
            Hi Arlow, welcome aboard!

I reckon you're the first DS3-R buyer to join us, so you need to know that folks on here are going to be green with envy!

If it's as good as the reviews say, you'll be over the moon with it.

PS I'd have had it in grey with the orange roof and dash, if (a) they'd imported it in that colour, and (b) I had the money!

I believe the grey and orange colour scheme was just for the concept car. The only colour options for the production version are black and orange or white and carbon grey. I like the black and orange from the outside, but I couldn't live with that orange dash, hence my choice of white and carbon grey. When I ordered the car back in September there were no details of the Racing Spirit option (sticker pack). Since seeing more details I have been in two minds about changing my order and having them fitted, however after seeing several pictures of normal DS3s with after market stickers I have decided that not having the Racing Spirit option is the wise choice.

Comment

hiya and welcome along, post your pics up soon.

Comment

Wow another future DS3 R owner. Cant wait to see the pictures

Comment

If i come there from italy... You let me to try your DS3 racing? I'm happy just to park it ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LEANNE_GT View Post
                    hiya and welcome along, post your pics up soon.
                    Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                    Wow another future DS3 R owner. Cant wait to see the pictures

Car is due end of March. As soon as I get it I will be taking pictures and will post some here very soon after.
                    Last edited by Arlow; 22-01-2011, 11:08.

Comment

Originally posted by cris1986ITALY View Post
                      If i come there from italy... You let me to try your DS3 racing? I'm happy just to park it ahahahaha

The closest you'll get is the passenger seat. As this is on the left-hand side of the car I'll supply a pretend steering wheel and you'll feel right at home

Comment

Welcome To The Club Arlow !

Your Going To Have To Bring It To One Of Our Future Meets Later On In The Year So We Can All Drool Over It :L

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                          Welcome To The Club Arlow !

Your Going To Have To Bring It To One Of Our Future Meets Later On In The Year So We Can All Drool Over It :L

As long as you promise to clean it afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                            As long as you promise to clean it afterwards
                            DEAL...

If You Let Me Drive It... XD

Comment

Working...
                            X