X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Waiting's Almost Over !!!

Hi All,

Excitement is building ... !!!

DS3 DSport 1.6 THP ordered 29th October ... And, I'm told I'll be getting my hands on it in 2 weeks !!!

I've been hoverin' about in the background of the site for 3 months, looking around ... and readin' all the great bits 'n' pieces ... Now that delivery's in sight ... I feel like a REAL member !!!

Have to say I'm getting a bit nervous !!! ... Especially when I've read about the poor folks whose orders have gone wrong !!!

Spec is ... DS3 DSport, Polar White with Onyx Black Roof, Black Bellone's, Black Door Mirrors, Carbon Fibre Dash and Options (My Way City Signature, Mistral Leather and Front Parking Sensors) !!!

Fingers crossed !!!

Pics as soon as I get it !!! ... Still only seen 2 so far in Glasgow !!!

Stevo ...
    Last edited by stevenreid0610; 22-01-2011, 13:55.

Welcome Stevo!

I've just ordered mine last week, so I still need to wait for a couple of months. When the car arrives, can you show pics/tell us how the front parking sensors are integrated? My dealer said that they are really annoying in traphic jams or at traffic light, unless you have a switch to turn them on and off!

I hate tight parking spaces and Im never good in estimating distances .

Comment

Hi Stevo, welcome to the club. Glasgow is my old home so where abouts you from?

Comment

Will do, Stefan ...

I'm not exactly sure what they're gonna look like ... haven't seen front sensors on a DS3 yet !!!

Only reason I'm gettin' 'em is 'cos my current car has them ... therefore you get kinda used to usin' 'em ... And on the Peugeot 308cc I have right now, they can be turned off ... I've never had any trouble with them, and they are useful, apart from when it's snowin' ... a build up snow on the bumper sets 'em off !!!

Wot model you waitin' on ???

Stevo ...
        Last edited by stevenreid0610; 22-01-2011, 14:29.

Comment

Cheers CooperKiller ...

St. George's Cross (for the last 21 years) ... Wot about you ???

Stevo ...

Comment

Hi Stevo + Welcome ( Kinda ) To The Club !

2 Weeks Will Fly By !

Comment

Hi Stevo, welcome aboard!

Comment

Your front sensors being retro fitted by your dealer?
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  Your front sensors being retro fitted by your dealer?
                  Nope ... Hoping they come as factory fit ... Car ordered in October ... due in 2 weeks !!!

Comment

Hmmm.... I don't think so as it is not a factory option, sounds like your dealer is going to fit them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenreid0610 View Post
                      Cheers CooperKiller ...

St. George's Cross (for the last 21 years) ... Wot about you ???

Stevo ...
                      Originally from just outside of Glasgow in Garrowhill then moved out to East Kilbride before coming down to Bristol. Worked in Glasgow until I moved down south and me and my mates would hit town of a Friday and Saturday nights. Probably find most of my old drinking haunts are long gone now though.

Comment

Hmmm.... I don't think so as it is not a factory option, sounds like your dealer is going to fit them for you.
                        Aaaaw !!! I presumed that they'd come integrated into the bumber ... hence I thought that would be a factory job, since they were specified at the time of order !!!

Hope it won't delay things !!!

Stevo

Comment

Shouldn't do mate, our team can fit those things in under two hours so your dealer will most likey do them when they do the PDI.

Originally posted by stevenreid0610 View Post
                          Aaaaw !!! I presumed that they'd come integrated into the bumber ...Stevo
                          Not sure, but don't think any other club members have received free boobs with their order....

Comment

Shouldn't do mate, our team can fit those things in under two hours so your dealer will most likey do them when they do the PDI.

Not sure, but don't think any other club members have received free boobs with their order....
                            LOL ... Never noticed that !!! :redface::eek:

Comment

Im from Aberdeen don't have a ds3 though . But if your into shows and that there are a couple this year so feel free to come akin on the club stands that I have arranged

Comment

Working...
                              X