Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - DS3 delivery 2 weeks today!

Hi all,

Thought I'd join up and say hi, we're picking up our DS3 2 weeks today, I can't wait! We were incredibly fortunate in that our local dealership's stock car was EXACTLY the same spec as we were after and had arrived on the forecourt the day we visited, so we snapped their hands off for it!

I used to be a member of the C2 Club, so looking forward to being back around these parts again.

C

Hello again!

Carly if i'm not mistaken? Welcome aboard, and look forward to seeing the DS3!

Sag

Comment

Welcome back! Remember you from C2Club
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Yup that's me! Hello again!

Looks like wemay be picking the car up sooner... had planned for 22nd March as that's hubby's birthday, but have just sold our current car which is being picked up on Friday so can't really wait that long!

Comment

Have just realised I said nothing about the spec!

It's the 1.6HDi 16v (90hp) DStyle (but not the 99g emissions one). Obsidian Black Body, Obsidian Black Roof, 17" Bellone Alloys with black centre, Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Side Strips, Hi-Fix system, USB/Bluetooth Connecting Box.

I've got some pics outside the dealers, I'll upload this eve.

Comment

hdi again........ was the c2 that good?!
            C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Done purely for the economy, we need something cheaper to run! And yeah, the C2 was great.

Comment

Working...
              X