Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, which flavour air freshener is best for a DS3

I'm not sure, there is so much choice.

But all Citroen ones are girly smells and there isn't a "Smells like its just been thrashed", "Smells like I've had a kebab in here" or "Smells like I've spilt two litres of milk in the boot and not cleaned it up properly".

So, if you could choose a flavour/smell, that Citroen would produce and be available, what would it be and why ? Just for fun.

Cheers

Ian

They should keep with the brand target and go for the 'Mmm this smells better than a Mini' fragrance i think...
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

The smell of a lap dancer!

Neil

Comment

:cool:Lynx,
        imagine the girls you would attract a ds3 and lynx!(chocolate is my fave).
        And the advert when they come running down the beach is also good,i wish!

Comment

Originally posted by strets View Post
          The smell of a lap dancer!

Neil
          lol!
          I'm a sucker for "new car scent" magic tree.....but I guess for you guys, your new car scent comes standard with the ds3's!

Comment

Mmm new car smell is the best. As much as I'll be dying to try out the air freshener, it'll have to wait until the new smell has worn off!

A leather scent would be nice, seeing as we haven't gone for leather seats... could trick my mind into thinking we have!

Comment

Damn right Carz...I don't want to turn mine into a taxi-cab just yet - I want to enjoy the new-car smell for a bit longer

Comment

They do a pop corn scented one for the C4 Picasso.....really smells like pop corn haha makes me hungry

Comment

Can you get them online anywhere, or just the dealers?

Comment

Mine just smells like leather... I would love a lynx one, I know this is a joke thread but maybe there is a Market for unofficial citroen air fresheners. After all, what do the French know about smells? /;-S

Comment

Don't they do odeur du garlique?

Or how about odeur du aisselles poilues? (translation below...)

(hairy armpit ... lol)

Comment

Id like them to do Armarni diamonds, that would be awesome

Comment

The other night I tried a new fragrance - COBRA LAGER AND CHICKEN VINDALOO - Wife seriously unimpressed.
                          Don't think it will catch on.

Jimbob

Comment

What about the smell of fear and running away!!!!

Seriously though, new refills are about £12 on fleabay so, credit crunch thinking.....

1. remove the air freshener
                            2. pull out the white wadding
                            3. choose an ambi pur or similar refill smell you like
                            4. soak the wadding, both ends in the refill liquid
                            5. replace in the holder, re-insert into the dash and hey presto, your choice

Tip though, use pliers or tweezers of you end up smelling like a tarts window box all day!!

Comment

Originally posted by linstan3 View Post
                              Seriously though, new refills are about £12 on fleabay so, credit crunch thinking.....
                              £10.12 from a Citroen dealer!

Comment

Working...
                              X