Hello from the Alps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Alps

Nice to get a last minute call from the boss.

sigpic

Nice one, enjoy! We just have freezing fog here
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Lovely......

Comment

The drive here was horrendous, Geneva is a nightmare to get out of and then the winding narrow icy road uphill for 45 minutes in the dark.

Still, time in the morning for some hill phys in the snow, 30 mins of hill sprints will build my appetite for breakfast.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
          The drive here was horrendous, Geneva is a nightmare to get out of and then the winding narrow icy road uphill for 45 minutes in the dark.

Still, time in the morning for some hill phys in the snow, 30 mins of hill sprints will build my appetite for breakfast.
          what you driving?

Comment

A Skoda 4x4 automatic diesel. Apart from it being a diesel it's a great car, very good satnav and info system, very intuitive
            sigpic

Comment

It's in a nice grey colour
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                A Skoda 4x4 automatic diesel. Apart from it being a diesel it's a great car, very good satnav and info system, very intuitive
                Is it a Yeti? My folks have one and are very impressed with it.
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

No, it's the Octavia but an estate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Where abouts are you? If you're anywhere near Verbier give me a shout - Our boss has a hotel/bar over there you'll like.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                      Where abouts are you? If you're anywhere near Verbier give me a shout - Our boss has a hotel/bar over there you'll like.
                      Im not that far but working so no galavanting around im afraid.
                      sigpic

Comment

DS 3 Club is established in the UK for the multiple type of the tasking and creativity in the styling edge for many of us. The picture, videos and jokes have the link of classical way in https://ukessaysreviews.com/help4ass...-co-uk-review/ with the blog title like hello in the Alps with the news of latest community and circular assignments for them.

Comment

you can stick your essays
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                          X