No announcement yet.

Show us your old cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh nice would you have another if the opportunity come up?

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
      Finish on a high for me, VX220. Brilliant motor, fast with razor handling. Sold when I met the other half

Lol, why do men do that? Sell their cars when they meet someone, lol.
      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
      September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
      March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
      June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Yes, yes, yes. Or the Elise with the Toyota engine. Need to get rid of the kids, dogs, caravan, t'other half. I love light weight sports cars though a family does get in the way a bit. Will be one of those old, grey haired chaps with one when I retire.............at 67! I could but it with my final salary pension ho bloody ho!

Comment

Got good taste mate, and I got rid of my car for a house not a female

Comment

Yes, yes, yes. Or the Elise with the Toyota engine. Need to get rid of the kids, dogs, caravan, t'other half. I love light weight sports cars though a family does get in the way a bit. Will be one of those old, grey haired chaps with one when I retire.............at 67! I could but it with my final salary pension ho bloody ho!
            My bro had an Elise with a Honda engine <3 Love them
            • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

It will happen to you young 'un. Though as a petrolhead yourself, it will allow you to combine wealth and buy something even faster

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
              Lol, why do men do that? Sell their cars when they meet someone, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bruceds3 View Post
                Got good taste mate, and I got rid of my car for a house not a female
                Good lad!
                June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

It will happen to you young 'un. Though as a petrolhead yourself, it will allow you to combine wealth and buy something even faster
                  Oh yes!!!!

Comment

Before the house and kids arrive...................then dogs, caravan:confused::cool:

Oh yes!!!!

Comment

Got the house, ugh, kids no! and rabbits yes. Caravan???.....I'll get a horse, lol.

Comment

Oh yes!!!!
                        Haha legends, all women should want to combine wages with their chap to buy silly cars

Comment

Haha legends, all women should want to combine wages with their chap to buy silly cars
                          I'm led to believe I'm not your average female, lol.

Comment

:confused:Or hand their wages over to the chap so he can buy what he wants without a compromise?

Comment

Earlier you said you were a chap with boobs!

I'm led to believe I'm not your average female, lol.

Comment

Gilly: Yes that sounds like a plan

Noodle: Have you perfected cloning?

Comment

Working...
                                X