My Wild Dog Pet Wouldn't Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wild Dog Pet Wouldn't Move

We have three wild dogs living with us at work, Barbera, Dog and Scruff (in the video) Scruff was laying in the road and refused to budge for a passing forklift so i have no choice but to drag her. Rewound the CCTV footage and videod on my phone.
    sigpic

My wild dog pet wouldn't move, Did you know the reason behind it? If know then share and if not know then you have to try to find it and after that share ninja essays reviews all the time which tell how could you find it and how it is important ever.

Comment

That sounds worrisome! Is your wild dog pet usually active? Has the weather changed recently? If it's gotten colder, Dog Coats might help keep your furry friend warm and comfortable, which could get them moving again. There are many great options available, from waterproof jackets for rainy days to cozy sweaters for chilly evenings. Just make sure to choose a coat that's the right size and style for your wild pup.

Comment

This situation sounds a little concerning. While I understand it might have been frustrating to have Scruff lying in the road, dragging her seems like a risky solution. Wild dogs, even those familiar with humans, can have unpredictable reactions when stressed or scared. It might be safer to call animal control next time so Panda Pug Puppies for sale near me professionals can handle the situation and ensure everyone's safety.

Comment

Working...
        X