Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    Nice view but the guy is nuts!

WTF?! i felt sick a couple of times through that lol!!
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

• O. M. G.

I need a lie down, now!
      Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

• One handed !!!
        sigpic

Comment

• My palms are now so sweaty I'm struggling to hold my mouse, god knows how he managed to hold onto the crane...
          Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

• The Secret Life of the Cat - tonight, BBC2, 9pm
            Horizon discovers what your cat really gets up to when it leaves the cat flap.

In a groundbreaking experiment, 50 cats from a village in Surrey are tagged with GPS collars and their every movement is recorded, day and night, as they hunt in our backyards and patrol the garden fences and hedgerows.

Cats are fitted with specially developed cat-cams which reveal their unique view of our world.
            You may think you understand your pet, but their secret life is more surprising than we thought.

Reminds me of this guy:

Oh Dennis.....
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Watchin it now LOL
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Hand-made Guinea Pig Scale-Mail and Helmet (Armor)

This auction is a charity auction for hand-made guinea pig scale-mail. (You've read that correctly)

Is your pet guinea pig tired of wandering around the house unarmored and vulnerable? Do they get picked on by other guinea pigs? Has your guinea pig ever wanted to go with you to a Renaissance Faire but had nothing to wear?

Fear not! A solution is here!

This hand-made scale-mail and tiny steel helmet will keep you guinea pig protected and secure in all situations. The scale-mail is made from polished steel scales and steel rings. It was painstakingly "woven" by me over several weeks in an effort to better prepare my guinea pig Lucky for the dangers of the modern world. The helmet was purchased at a Renaissance Faire later as it was the perfect finishing touch.

Lucky mostly wore his armor to begrudgingly pose for photos - once on top of a remote-control jetski. Don't worry - he never rode the thing in the water... I don't think he would have had the balance.

Lucky passed away this weekend, and no longer requires his noble suit of armor. In his honor and memory, any money from this auction (after Ebay fees) will go to the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue in Virginia. Lucky was adopted from the organization, and they're a fantastic group who do all they can to find, foster and adopt (to others) Guinea Pigs in the northern Virginia area. You'll see them on this auction as a 100% donation - it's not a hollow promise

Please bid high and bid often!

eBay listing!

OMG the Q&A's!

Q: I hate to seem insensitive, but did Lucky die from natural causes? I just want to make sure it was nothing to do with the integrity of the armour. It's a rough neighbourhood here and I couldn't run the risk of this guinea pig Knight not being properly protected. I saw a Vole giving her a nasty look the other day. Saw that Narnia film, don't want to take any chances.

A: Yeah, he absolutely went due to natural causes. We both went to take a nap (in our respective cages) and unfortunately I was the only one to wake up. It was very sudden, he wasn't displaying any symptoms or signs of duress. I had him out of his cage and playing around the night before and fed him in the morning - he was fine. /shrug. Kiss your pets, life can be fickle.
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• One for Joni

Was nosing around some pics and came across this, needless to say it's now my new desktop paper!

Attached Files
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Yesssssss! Cats and a Nikon! Woop!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Good cat, kill the Nikon!
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• Originally posted by THP View Post
                        Good cat, kill the Nikon!
                        Shush you!
                        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Originally posted by THP View Post
                          Good cat, kill the Nikon!
                          Agree with Joni - Behave
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Never!
                            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• And this is why i park miles from anyone !Just in case you havent seen this its brilliant !!! watch the full 14 mins ! ...

Last edited by ds'pinky'3; 26-06-2013, 19:07.
                              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X