who remembers this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who remembers this

"Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, A hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango. The rhino said, "I know... we'll call it Um Bongo!" Um Bongo, Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo! The python picked the passion-fruit, The marmoset the mandarine, the parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in. So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, they all prefer the sunny, funny one they call Um Bongo!"

roflmao bet someones singing now
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Taste awesome with Vodka. White Rum might be good..........
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKt-KR1TsRg

heres a vid of the clubs admin hard at work lol

hahaha i see me gerrin banned soon
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I have a friend who has visited the Congo for 6 months whilst working for a charity.
          He swears blind that in all the time he was there he never once saw anyone drinking Um Bongo

JB

Comment

♪"if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit....!"♪
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Join our Club !!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X