No announcement yet.

Feel sorry for the Cyclist?.......Nah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel sorry for the Cyclist?.......Nah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GfdvIfT8H5c
    Team Driver
    70.00%
    Team Cyclist
    30.00%
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Not it the slightest. There was no need to confront the driver either time. We pay road tax, not them. They're vehicle users who don't have insurance and then run red lights. Its fooking stupid

Comment

Cyclist certainly picked on the wrong guy- looked like a boxer, the driver
      No need to shout and ball at the driver methinks- got his comeuppance
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cyclists don't pay road tax because there is no such thing as road tax.

It's a tax for having a vehicle & a bicycle isn't a vehicle.

Comment

I hope the Driver got reported and prosecuted
          ChrisRs Detailing, Bingley, West Yorks
          eMail: chrisrsdetailing@outlook.com

2014 Citroen DS4 DSport 160 Hdi, Whisper Purple

Comment

The drive did nothing wrong. And was clearly defending himself.

The first traffic lights he was just moving around the bikes as he knew the light was soon to change.

The 2nd the cyclist verbally abused him for no reason.
            sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
            Third time around.
            Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by robbo51 View Post
              I hope the Driver got reported and prosecuted
              I hope both of them get done. if you see bad driving then report it, but if you physically chase someone down and start harassing them then you're asking for trouble, not to mention its road rage too.
              Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

There both acting like children.
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                  The drive did nothing wrong. And was clearly defending himself.
                  The first traffic lights he was just moving around the bikes as he knew the light was soon to change.
                  Did you honestly type that ?

He drove into and around a cycle area while Cyclists were there waiting for the light to change - not to mention speeding off (Both Illegal btw for those less clued up on the RTA) as the cyclist is right next to his car calmly telling him he was moving into the cycle area. As he shouts at him he's right in saying he 'almost took his foot off' !

So what if the cyclist started shouting at him ? Turning something from verbal into physical is a big thing and it was the driver who threw the punch. The cyclist took it very calmly compared to how I would have reacted had that been me...

Driver is a cock and should have been done for piss poor driving and assault.

I cycle to work and am met with dickheads like this all the time but difference is they don't wait around or get out of the car as I'm 6ft 3 and I probably look like I can hurt them xD

Comment

Personally I loved the cyclists mad sprint with slight body wobble to catch the car up on his non racing bike.

I thought, ''wonder who this will involve because the car drove off'', then the bikes all shot off, the guy filming shot ahead for some time and seemed to be going fast so assumed it was him. Then this random bloke cycles past in the most comical way. XD

Comment

I don't even get why the cycle box goes across the whole road. Should just be single file and put of the way.
                      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                      Third time around.
                      Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        I'm 6ft 3 and I probably look like I can hurt them xD
                        Ah, a short ass then ?
                        sigpic

Comment

If a cyclist came up to my car, banging his cycle on the side of it, "F"ing and blinding on my window- I would not be happy either
                          The driver appears to just pull over, away from the cyclists at the first set of lights, so he could pull past the cyclists- not sure he was speeding, just pulled away quick

6 of one and half dozen of another, and yes it does look comical the way the cyclists pelts past, trying to catch the Audi up. LOL

Still think I'm "Team" Driver rather than "Team Cyclist" tho
                          Violence not the answer tho- maybe just strong words, similar to those said to him

Didnt it used to be called Road Fund licence?
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm not a cyclist, though I was when I was (much!) younger, but I'm on the side of the cyclist here. The car driver was an arrogant R-sole both in his driving style and the way he reacted (both times) to the cyclist. Shame there's never a police car around when you need one!
                            Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Driver was at the lights before any cyclist, and had pulled over a bit to leave room
                              And the cyclist when he pulled up next to him at the second set of lights was very aggressive and swearing- cant say he wasnt pushing for some sort of response- just got one he didnt bargain for.
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X