Comment

Brilliant, well deserved.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Great stuff is that Karma lol
        The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Truck driver was a dick but so was the car driver, In the full vid you can see how she stayed in the fast lane in front of him when there was no traffic in the slower lane and when he did try to go around the car sped up. Leading to him speeding way up and what you see in the shortened vid. Basically he initially tailgated her then she antagonizing him and he lost all of his self control. They both had ample opportunities to deescalate the the situation but neither did.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
            Truck driver was a dick but so was the car driver, In the full vid you can see how she stayed in the fast lane in front of him when there was no traffic in the slower lane and when he did try to go around the car sped up. Leading to him speeding way up and what you see in the shortened vid. Basically he initially tailgated her then she antagonizing him and he lost all of his self control. They both had ample opportunities to deescalate the the situation but neither did.
            I didn't actually watch the full video when I first commented but after going back and watching it, I agree. There was a good minute of empty lanes for her to move over into. The other annoying thing about it is if she did this in the UK, she would also be prosecuted for driving while using a mobile phone.

Full video for the lazy:

- DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

She's 100% in the wrong.

She's no better than some dick sitting in the middle lane of the motorway.

Alright the other guy got a bit pissy, but as said above she had ample of time to be in the correct lane. If she was in the other lane it wouldn't have happened & there is 0 reason for her to be in that lane. She's simply a selfish woman who quite frankly took enjoyment out of annoying that man, hence why she took her mobile out as the ''first reaction'' opposed to just moving out of the way as most people would probably suggest.

Comment

I've done a lot of driving in the States and I must say I saw a lot less road rage and much more politeness there than here!
                Chill and move over, it's not worth getting hot and bothered!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom@Greenlight View Post
                  Alright the other guy got a bit pissy, but as said above she had ample of time to be in the correct lane. If she was in the other lane it wouldn't have happened & there is 0 reason for her to be in that lane.
                  Remember this is in the US, where overtaking is legal on either side, so there's technically no "correct" lane. Some states have "slower traffic keep right" signs, but they are only advisory.

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                  I've done a lot of driving in the States and I must say I saw a lot less road rage and much more politeness there than here!
                  Especially in the Southern states . . . although there's not much politeness in a Dallas rush hour! I think the politeness thing extends to all aspects of life in the US, not just driving; people are much more ready to exchange pleasantries than in the UK. (Maybe my experience is skewed by my last few visits to the US having been to the South, where old-fashioned good manners still prevail).

Comment

Working...
                  X