Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan from Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for over 25 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Thanks Dan
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hi Dan,

Any discounts available on your motorcycle policies? Due to renew on 03/08
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome to the club
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the club!
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Hi, thanks for the info you have offered
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Welcome Dan and thanks for the willingness to help!

My car insurance is due for renewal on the 22nd of August, when getting a quote from you guys, do I have to ring a few days prior to this or, what do I do?

Cheer in advance

Kind Regards

Ben

Comment

Hi Dan,

I've tried several times to get a competitive quote from Adrian Flux but so far you've always been more expensive, I understand that each broker/insurer has different categories/weightings that affect the price being offered though. Maybe next year eh ?

Good to have you on board !
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                  Hi Dan,

Any discounts available on your motorcycle policies? Due to renew on 03/08
                  Scrap that, just called BikeSure (Adrian Flux's division for bike insurance).

You're coming out £400 more expensive than any other quotes I've had.

Thanks all the same.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ben, you can quote within 30 days of needing cover so by all means drop me a PM with your details and we'll get in touch!

LFCRule, sorry we haven't been able to help in the past. Please do just drop me a PM when the time comes and I'll be glad to try and get you the best price possible.

DangerousFish, we do again offer up to 15% discount, sorry to hear that we weren't able to compete. I've received your PM so I'll take a look at this now for you.

Kind regards
                    Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Post
                      DangerousFish, we do again offer up to 15% discount, sorry to hear that we weren't able to compete. I've received your PM so I'll take a look at this now for you.
                      Dan.
                      Cheers Dan, dropped you a PM about this earlier.

You'll need to beat £460 to come out on top
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The software says exclusively relevant. Each of reduced attributes happen to be formulated with various capture certification. I like the application many. Indien Visumberechtigung Indien Visum für bulgarische Staatsbürger

Comment

Working...
                        X