Adrian Flux August Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Flux August Competition

So guys and girls, it’s nearly the end of the show season, and if you’re anything like us you’ll be running low on all important cleaning supplies. But do not fear, as it is time for another Flux giveaway!!!!

The Prizes

Our friends at Meguiars have been kind enough to provide us with some fantastic prizes, so lets have a look at what’s up for grabs:

3rd Place

It’s time to shine with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax Kit, including Ultimate Wax, Microfibre Towel and Soft Foam Applicator Pad.

2nd Place

You’ll have the car shining in no time with Meguiars New Car Kit, which includes Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Liquid Wax, Endurance Tire Gel, Microfibre Wash Mitt, Microfibre Drying Towel and 2 Soft Foam Applicator Pads.

1st Place

Sundays will never be the same again with this ultimate Meguiars bundle. Consisting of Gold Class Shampoo and Conditioner, Gold Class Quik Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax, Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere Gel, Endurance Tyre Gel, Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner, All Purpose Cleaner, Water Magnet Drying Towel, Microfibre Wash Mitt and a handy Kit Bag to keep it all in. Surely this is the ultimate Mequiars collection with over £120 worth of products!

How do I enter?

All you need to do to enter is reply in the comments below mentioning what shows you’ve been to this year, and what was your favourite and why. Easy as that!

Did You Know?

As well as providing high quality car care products, Meguiars also hold FREE detailing seminars for Owners Club and Forums at their Northampton HQ which includes:

• A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.
    • An hour or so working on a visitor's car in their Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.
    • A pack of sachet samples for every visitor to take away.
    Or if you prefer, they’ll come and give a LIVE demo at your AGM or annual meet.

If you’re interested in these days or would like more information please call Meguiars on 0870 241 6696 and ask for Dale or email him direct dmasterman@mmm.com

Terms and Conditions

1 entry per person per forum/facebook group. All entries must be submitted before 12pm (midnight) August 26th. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries on all participating forums and Facebook groups. General terms can be found here: https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corpora...c-standard.php

With all the meets feels like I have been to more shows than two....... Hmmmm.
    Mod Nats
    French Car Show

From the above it has to be FCS

Castle Combe is the best location for the event. Knowing who will be there and where they will be means once set up on the stand, there is no urgency to get my bearings. The emphasis on the club social side on the day and the chill out day after really make for a relaxing show that everyone can enjoy.
    Always a great mix of cars both on DS3Club stand and from fellow French car clubs. This year we had over 30 DS3's on the stand and it was great to see so many people showing off their DS3 and chilling out fellow owners
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

As I've only been to FCS so far this year, on that basis it would have to be my favourite.

Reasons being:
      1. Great to catch up with friends from the forum !
      2. Relaxed atmosphere, large space for the 30 cars that turned up this year
      3. Great weather (well this year at least)
      4. My last show with a DS3
      5. Tuning and performance stalls - chance to dream about what you'd buy with stacks of £'s !

That all said, it's Wings & Wheels at the end of the month and that is my all time fave car show !
      sigpic

Comment

FCS so far....

Always enjoy FCS, from casual track day for the club to Bbqs in the morning, catching some sun and meeting new and old friends as well as seeing what different mods and bhp boosting stickers
        Great location and always meeting people traving to and from the show, ending up joining convoys, as well seeing the Flux girls in action.

All in all FCS is a great weekend to unwind and disconnnect from work with fellow car enthusiasts
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Ive been to Scottish Car Show but my favrioute this year was Igniton Festival in Glasgow. I met Mark Webber and saw The Stig drive around the track.

Comment

Havent been to any because my car is so dirty and im ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by callumpirie View Post
              Havent been to any because my car is so dirty and im ashamed
              My car is always dirty nowadays, don't worry about it and go to shows anyway.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Did anyone win anything?
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

As an accident lawyer Clearwater, my role is to represent clients who have been injured in accidents due to someone else's negligence. This can include car accidents, slip and falls, workplace accidents, and more. My goal is to help my clients receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries and any other losses they have suffered as a result of the accident.

Comment

If you've been involved in a Truck accident lawyer st petersburg, it's important to consult with a qualified truck accident lawyer as soon as possible. Truck accidents can be extremely serious and often result in severe injuries or even fatalities. An experienced truck accident lawyer can help you understand your legal options and work to protect your rights.

Comment

If you've been involved in a Truck accident lawyer st petersburg, it's important to consult with a qualified truck accident lawyer as soon as possible. Truck accidents can be extremely serious and often result in severe injuries or even fatalities. An experienced truck accident lawyer can help you understand your legal options and work to protect your rights.[/QUOTE]

https://www.tragoslaw.com/st-petersb...nt-lawyer.html

Comment

It’s my belief mesothelioma can be the most lethal cancer. It contains unusual characteristics. The more I look at it the greater I am certain it does not respond like a true solid tissues cancer. In the event mesothelioma is often a rogue virus-like infection, therefore there is the chance for developing a vaccine along with offering vaccination for asbestos open people who are really at high risk associated with developing future asbestos associated malignancies. Thanks for sharing your ideas about this important health issue.

جيلي امجراند2023

Comment

I need saying thanks to you because of this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little it smile Concerning you bookmarked to see new items post.
                          roof cleaning dundee

Comment

In these days of austerity as well as relative anxiety about taking on debt, lots of people balk about the idea of having a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise or maybe pay for a vacation, preferring, instead only to rely on the particular tried plus trusted way of making settlement – raw cash. However, if you have the cash on hand to make the purchase in whole, then, paradoxically, that is the best time for you to use the credit card for several causes.
                            zeus899

Comment

Tremendous report! I seriously took pleasure in that going through. I’m hoping to share further of your stuff. I believe that you have superb awareness and even visual acuity. We are exceedingly empowered just for this guidance. aletsch glacier

Comment

Working...
                              X