Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
      Looking good Andy... good luck with it mate
      Thank you my friend, have a safe trip 👍
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Was having a wee in work but all the videos are blocked and recorded through our filter.I'll have a wee look when I get home
        Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershaker View Post
          Was having a wee in work
          Do we need to know this?

JB

Comment

CleanYourRide Tailor Made sample kits

Was having a wee in work but all the videos are blocked and recorded through our filter.I'll have a wee look when I get home
            No worries mate. There is a new product to the menu which is arriving on Tuesday which ....well just go on my site and see the video on the "About" page. Absolutely amazing!!!

PS Is it normal for you to try and access videos whilst locked in a toilet cubicle?
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
              There is a new product to the menu which is arriving on Tuesday which ....well just go on my site and see the video on the "About" page. Absolutely amazing!!!
              That stuff looks incredible, Andy!! At what stage would you use it? The video shows it going onto a wet panel. If it was going on after polish for example, the car would be dry. Would you then wax and wet or wet directly onto polish? (it may well answer this question in the video, I only watched it in a small window on mute in the corner of my monitor as I'm trying to pretend I'm actually working!)

Comment

Originally posted by benihana View Post
                That stuff looks incredible, Andy!! At what stage would you use it? The video shows it going onto a wet panel. If it was going on after polish for example, the car would be dry. Would you then wax and wet or wet directly onto polish? (it may well answer this question in the video, I only watched it in a small window on mute in the corner of my monitor as I'm trying to pretend I'm actually working!)
                It is used straight after you have rinsed the shampoo off. So no need for polish and a wax. Just apply it, rinse off and pat dry.

Initially you all (hopefully) have a polished and waxed car. Obviously this gets dirty over time and you need to wash the car. Any time you touch the car with any cleaning product, it will along with Mother Nature deteriorate the wax and polish.
                This stuff gives that just waxed look by being a spray-on sealant which adds a durable layer of protection to your vehicle’s paintwork. Looking forward to trying it myself. Will be a great time saver and perfect for people who may have ailments that may prevent them from spending a long time on their vehicle.
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                  No worries mate. There is a new product to the menu which is arriving on Tuesday which ....well just go on my site and see the video on the "About" page. Absolutely amazing!!!

PS Is it normal for you to try and access videos whilst locked in a toilet cubicle?
                  Of course it is :-)
                  Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Of course it is :-)
                    Liking your style[emoji6]
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                    X