Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 Convertible Roof Cables......like Hens Teeth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Convertible Roof Cables......like Hens Teeth!

Hi all, as you may know I’ve had trouble with a DS3 Convertible Roof, all sorted now but I bought a pair of cables from Germany as they were unavailable in the U.K. and they were not required as a complete roof was fitted. I can not return them due to the time I’ve had them, anyone want to make an offer for them. Would be good to keep for spares for the future but as my Daughter is selling the car, I do not need them. They cost me £160 !!!!!!!

I understand that you've had the item a while but have you tried getting into contact with the company that sold you the item?

Maybe a little bit of a longshot but it's worth asking if they'll be open to a return as long as the item is brand new, unopened etc. I've known companies to allow me to return stuff past it's return date.

Worth a try. (if you haven't done so already)

Comment

hopefully you will get a buyer- if I had a Cabrio I would buy them
      Peanuts in consideration of any future roof problems
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Ohmygoditsme View Post
        I understand that you've had the item a while but have you tried getting into contact with the company that sold you the item?

Maybe a little bit of a longshot but it's worth asking if they'll be open to a return as long as the item is brand new, unopened etc. I've known companies to allow me to return stuff past it's return date.

Worth a try. (if you haven't done so already)
        Hi, yes I have tried but the Company I dealt with in Germany bought them in specially and they will not take them back. Must be useful to someone!

Comment

Hi all, just a “bump” to say I still have these, had a couple of messages about them, replied and then heard nothing......strange!

Comment

I buy them tell me how much you want for them.
            You can reach me on my email
            m.helander@telia.com
            Or PM.

Comment

Hi, I’ll sort this out Sunday if that’s ok.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	138E3419-5204-4356-B00C-912BD15101E3.jpeg
Views:	339
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	400932

Comment

Hope the Photo confirms these are what you,need.

Comment

Are these still available if so can you tell me what you want for them

Comment

Look in Car Check

Comment

Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
                        Are these still available if so can you tell me what you want for them
                        Sorry,just seen this, yes they are still Nader my stairs!

Comment

Errrm. “Under”

Comment

hi sorry work commitments not been on line …...yes im still intrested ..what price you looking at ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
                              hi sorry work commitments not been on line …...yes im still intrested ..what price you looking at ?
                              Hi, as I said they cost me £160, not sure what to ask but they are no good to me so.....£80, half price seem fair? Regards, Martin

Comment

Working...
                              X