DS3 Racing. MOT Aug 2022. Lots of work done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Racing. MOT Aug 2022. Lots of work done

Finally time to sell my DS3R. As you know these are the Limited edition of the DS3 range. I have owned this car for a few years and it has been looked after by Pug1off in Brackley since I have owned it. Whatever the car has needed it has had. It had an engine problem at miles when a piston melted. I had the choice of rebuilding as standard or going down the uprated route. I took the uprated option and haven't regretted it. Wossner Pistons and PEC Rods, Turbo Technics Hybrid Turbo, race bearings. Please see pics for full list of what the engine had done. It has a one off custom built Intercooler which is the biggest you can fit in the space available. The engine does still look standard, with no air filter upgrade or any special looking pipes under the bonnet which is how I like it. It does mean that you can put your own stamp on it and take the power up. If you want more info on what has been done, please email Pug1off for full details.
    the car had a bigger exhaust and is currently decat.
    It had recently had all 4 road springs replaced, with the standard DS3R ones and hasn't been lowered.
    it returns great miles per gallon too as can be seen in the pictures. I have put thousands into the car but I have loved every mile that I have done in it.
    It currently has 86147 miles but it is my daily driver so this will go up.
    2 keys with it and I have the V5 ready to go too.
    Price is the tricky part, I would like £8750, but would take sensible offers.
    Drop me a message I will send you more high resolution photos.

Not sure how to edit a post, but it should read Engine rebuild at 63,816 miles
    Phil

Comment

Working...
    X