We’re celebrating our 40th birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re celebrating our 40th birthday!

At Chris Knott Insurance, we’re delighted to be toasting 40 years in business. Our founder, Chris Knott, started the company when he realised that car club members such as yourselves would be viewed as ‘good risks’ from an insurance perspective.

He therefore set about creating a business that focused on the needs of particular sectors, such as car owner clubs and forums.

We’ve grown since then but we’re still as dedicated to getting competitive premiums for car owners who take pride in their vehicles.

If you’d like to find out more about our Car Insurance, we can get you a bespoke quote in just 7.5 minutes. We don’t use call centres and we never work via a script, so you can get all of your options clearly explained to you.

If you’d like to get a quote, try giving us a call on 0800 917 2274. You can also ask me any questions you have by posting a comment here.

Best wishes,

Simon

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for DS3Club members
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 :: CLUB CODE: 215

Follow us: Twitter | Facebook

You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.
    جيلي امجراند2023

Comment

grat article but maybe please update this post with more detail, i really think this would help a lot of people.
      roof cleaning dundee

Comment

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! 피망 머니상

Comment

I as well as my friends were actually reviewing the nice tactics found on your web site then the sudden developed a terrible feeling I had not thanked you for those techniques. These young boys are already for that reason passionate to read through all of them and already have in reality been taking pleasure in these things. We appreciate you indeed being considerably thoughtful and also for deciding upon certain notable guides most people are really desirous to know about. Our own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to sooner. aletsch glacier

Comment

Thank you for this great website. I am trying to read some more posts but I cant get your blog to display properly in my Firefox Browser. Thank you again! smm panel

Comment

Fast this specific wonderful internet site will unquestionably indisputably be distinguished in the middle of nearly all producing a new web site males and females, to the fastidious written content and also testimonails from others. THC Vapes in Deutschland kaufen

Comment

The item senses solely ideal. Each of small facets were being designed as a result of quite a few history knowledge. I really like the appliance loads. trang chủ bongbet

Comment

This is exactly every bit as an outstanding written content my spouse and i pretty genuinely appreciated checking out. It is not continuously i own probable to exercise a worry. go88

Comment

Working...
                  X