New Wrap Protection Range at CYR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wrap Protection Range at CYR

I'm pleased to announce that CroftgateUSA have jumped onboard the CYR train and I have chosen some very interesting products indeed for you all.

CroftgateUSA Quick-N-Slick is a sophisticated polymer sealant, that when used to treat a cleaned cars paintwork, immediately shows an extreme brilliant shine.

One product that cleans both your wheels and your tyres! CroftgateUSA's Tire Shine is unlike any product on the market. Tire Shine has a sophisticated blend of emollients and gloss agents to leave your tyres with a long lasting, satin smooth finish.

To help protect the environment, and your tyres, TireShine does not contain any petroleum solvents. Petroleum solvents can adversely affect the structure of the tyre and leave a brown rather than dense black finish.
    It is also perfect for dressing trim and dashboards.

Perfect for both high gloss and matt finishes. Most products will not do both! #Aquanil, CroftgateUSA's waterless car wash, is advanced blend of detergents and multiple macro polymers to be used on all non-porous surfaces.

Aquanil is popular amoungst professional detailers as a QD (Quick Detailer) due to the superior cleaning power and shine it produces against other QDs.

CroftgateUSA's #MultiClean is an APC (All Purpose Cleaner) that cleans and removes contaminates normal cleaners can't touch.
    It has the ability to remove heavier then normal dirt, films and pollutants like road debris, bugs, tar, bird droppings and much more.
    Use it on the outside of your vehicle and on the inside on fabrics and carpeting to remove many stains, grease and dirt. 

CroftgateUSA Wrap Care's #MattandGloss Sealant is an easy to use, water based product to seal and protect your wrap, using the latest in polymer protection technology.
    Easy spray and wipe technology
    One sealant for both Matt & Gloss
    Matt & Gloss retain their same look
    Helps provide long term wrap protection
    No Petroleum Solvents/No VOCs/ No listed Hazardous Materials
    Formulated with materials to act and react with other Croftgateusa Wrap Care products.

Perfect for matt, gloss, brushed, satin, metal, carbon fibre and chrome wraps/dips.

Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Good work Andy!

Any videos of this stuff in action yet?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Can I have a drum of this please - CroftgateUSA Wrap Care
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Will be videos soon Fishy. I'm awaiting nice aluminium bottles instead of plastic for the samples to give it the classy look it deserves
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Sample bottles ready to go now Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434691710.357426.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	359606
          @cleanyourride_uk