Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more DS3

Well today was the day.

The DS3 left CYR HQ never to return again.

Gave it one final quick clean at 8am this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438726947.131977.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	367687

I want to firstly thank Joni and the rest of the team behind the scenes that put so much time and effort, mostly always unrewarded and at an expense to themselves for running the DS3 Club forum.

I don't usually associate with car forums (apart from detailing ones of course) but the car drew me to this forum and I'm very glad it did.
    I have met some fabulous guys and gals over the almost past 3 years whilst I had the car and many that I hope to still keep in touch with even though I am now a Pug owner [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] (Sorry)

I will of course still be around in my CYR capacity but sadly not as an owner anymore. I would have had another DS3 as a new company car without hesitation but a 6'3" 16 year old son was struggling in the back when we went out as a family so needed something bigger. Damn you pesky kids.

As always if you need any advice at all with any aspect of keeping your DS3 looking spot on then don't hesitate to drop me a PM or an email to cleanyourride@outlook.com and I will reply ASAP.

If you know anyone who does end up with my 1.6 120 petrol DS3 in the future (AF62 UFA) then please give me a shout and I will send them a free CYR pack of samples to add to the 54 layers of wax and QD that are already on there.

Drive safe guys.

ATB
    Andy

Here's the new one btw Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438727591.673494.jpg
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	367688
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Originally posted by Clean Your Ride View Post
    Damn you pesky kids.
    Should have got rid of them instead

Good luck with the new car
    DS3 Evo Edition
    Sport Red
    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
      Should have got rid of them instead

Good luck with the new car
      Thanks pal. Can't wait to get the dealer muck off it and give it a proper clean.

New Splat already on Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438732980.235373.jpg
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	359705
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Good luck with the Pug Andy. Thanks for all the help you've given. I'm sure I'll see you around!

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the new car Andy, you can always get a DS3 once the lease is up on the Peugeot, I'm sure your son will have his own car by then (if not, you should push him it that direction)
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
              Good luck with the Pug Andy. Thanks for all the help you've given. I'm sure I'll see you around!
              Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Enjoy the new car Andy, you can always get a DS3 once the lease is up on the Peugeot, I'm sure your son will have his own car by then (if not, you should push him it that direction)
              Thank you guys[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Your Ride View Post

I want to firstly thank Joni and the rest of the team behind the scenes that put so much time and effort, mostly always unrewarded and at an expense to themselves for running the DS3 Club forum.

I don't usually associate with car forums (apart from detailing ones of course) but the car drew me to this forum and I'm very glad it did.
                I have met some fabulous guys and gals over the almost past 3 years whilst I had the car and many that I hope to still keep in touch with even though I am now a Pug owner [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] (Sorry)

I will of course still be around in my CYR capacity but sadly not as an owner anymore. I would have had another DS3 as a new company car without hesitation but a 6'3" 16 year old son was struggling in the back when we went out as a family so needed something bigger. Damn you pesky kids.

As always if you need any advice at all with any aspect of keeping your DS3 looking spot on then don't hesitate to drop me a PM or an email to cleanyourride@outlook.com and I will reply ASAP.

If you know anyone who does end up with my 1.6 120 petrol DS3 in the future (AF62 UFA) then please give me a shout and I will send them a free CYR pack of samples to add to the 54 layers of wax and QD that are already on there.

Drive safe guys.

ATB
                Andy
                Thank you Andy It's very rewarding when you enjoy something and put all your efforts in to to succeed - you know that from the incredible success of CYR!! Going so well and immensely chuffed for you

We'll definitely stay in touch and I'm sure we will meet up every now and then! *cough*Krispy Kreme*cough*

Thank you for all advice on the site, I hope you will be sticking around!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for UFA!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I will of course still be sticking around, no worries[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                  X