Discount with Arbury Citroen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount with Arbury Citroen

With thanks to Mark - who we all all envious of because of his retro fit new lights AND wheels - we are pleased to announce a discount with Arbury Citroen!

Richard is set up as a trader on here and will be here to offer you offers on parts - they can post items required, so please get on touch with them for your DS3 needs!

Arbury represents five brands with seven dealerships across the West Midlands. All this began 13 years ago with a single Peugeot dealership in Nuneaton.

Since then, Arbury has grown steadily thanks to our extensive experience, excellent customer service and variety of choice. Our whole range is available to view here on our website, and we offer a range of facilities at every location – from new and used cars to fleet sales, accessories and servicing. Our bodyshops use only genuine parts with manufacturer-trained technicians and will have your car repaired to the highest standards.

Richard Morgan
    Parts Manager
    Arbury Citroen
    Tel 02476 351500
    Fax 02476 351504
    Email richard.morgan@arbury.co.uk
    Web www.arbury.co.uk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Discount with Arbury Citroen

You can ask for Richard or Callum tell them your from ds3club.co.uk at start of call to receive your 10 % discount . On any parts ordered you can also msg him on forum user name :- arburynuneaton
    Last edited by MARK.A; 28-11-2014, 17:07.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Great job guys!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
      X